Author Topic: Melania Trump's office says she was 'confident' husband would win election  (Read 606 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania Trump's office says she was 'confident' husband would win election
By Max Greenwood - 01/03/18 02:08 PM EST

First Lady Melania Trump was "confident" that her husband would win the 2016 presidential election, and, in fact, was "happy when he did," a spokeswoman for the first lady said Wednesday.

Stephanie Grisham, the communications director for the First Lady's Office, pushed back on the claim in an upcoming book that Melania Trump did not want her husband to win the election and mourned when he did, saying that she encouraged Donald Trump to run for office in the first place.

“The book is clearly going to be sold in the bargain fiction section," Grisham said in a statement, referring to Michael Wolff's upcoming book, "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/367266-melania-trumps-office-says-she-was-confident-husband-would-win
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Melania Trump's office says..."

Melania has a talking office?  I was hoping that crap would go away with Michelle Obama.  Hers was the office that couldn't shut up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

I feel sorry for her, being thrown into this mess.  I'm sure she didn't want it.  What woman would?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Melania has a talking office?  I was hoping that crap would go away with Michelle Obama.  Hers was the office that couldn't shut up.

More proof that editing is dead.   :laugh:

Online Polly Ticks

Did you mean to say 'orifice that couldn't shut up'?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Did you mean to say 'orifice that couldn't shut up'?
:thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Suppressed

More proof that editing is dead.   :laugh:

No. They just have a good editor, one who knows the term synecdoche.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.