Author Topic: Trump: Bannon has 'lost his mind'  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump: Bannon has 'lost his mind'
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2018, 08:26:52 pm »
You don't think Mueller or Congress will call him back for more questions...I sure do.

I think it's more likely Bannon will be "invited" to talk with Mueller's team.  Stevie may have just bought himself a whole lotta legal bills and an unforeseen flirtation with perjury.
@mystery-ak

Oceander

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2018, 08:27:03 pm »
I'm not sure I see this as entertaining @mystery-ak.  But remember, Mueller and congress have already "interviewed" everyone involved with the "treasonous" meeting.    And if anything had been found against DJT Jr., he'd be in shackles by now.

Not necessarily. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2018, 12:54:51 pm »
This is actually pretty sad.  Apparently somewhere along the line Bannon came to believe these people were there because of and for *him*  **nononono*

@Right_in_Virginia

Yeah, gee, it’s so surprising and sad.   It isn’t like people who know Bannon predicted this would happen because this IS Bannon and always has been.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2018, 02:31:48 pm »
Not necessarily.

Some folks desperately want Mueller out there talking because they know it would destroy any case he may have. Mueller is obviously too smart for that. The fact that they want Mueller to destroy his case indicates that they know that the Trump bunch is dirty and did some really bad things.

However they should know that Trump is dirty because many of us were warning that this help from Russia was going on all through the primaries.