Author Topic: 'Felons, Illegals and MS13 Welcome... Democrats need the votes!' Joke signs pop up on California hig  (Read 819 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

'Felons, Illegals and MS13 Welcome... Democrats need the votes!' Joke signs pop up on California highways as it officially becomes a sanctuary state
Daily Mail/UK, Jan 2, 2018

Joke signs were posted on California highways as The Golden State became a sanctuary state in the new year.

Posted under the 'Welcome to California' highway signs, they read: 'OFFICIAL SANCTUARY STATE, Felons, Illegals and MS13 Welcome! Democrats Need The Votes!' along with the seal of California and the Democratic Donkey symbol.

It is unclear who is responsible but multiple signs were posted greeting motorists as they enter from Arizona and Nevada on Highway 95.  California officially became a 'sanctuary state' on Monday after the law Democratic Governor Jerry Brown signed in October took effect.

The law prohibits police in the nation's most populous state from asking people about their immigration status or participating in federal immigration enforcement activities in most cases. California is home to an estimated 2.3 million illegal immigrants.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5228677/Joke-signs-California-sanctuary-state.html#ixzz537bfOIgX

The signs are accurate, not a joke. 

Offline SkyKing

"Felons, Illegals and MS13 "  A resume enhancer in liberal land.

Oceander

Offline Polly Ticks

I admire the attention to detail.  The 'Official Sanctuary State' sign is exactly the same width and has the same rounded-corner border as the 'Welcome to California' sign.  Well done!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I admire the attention to detail.  The 'Official Sanctuary State' sign is exactly the same width and has the same rounded-corner border as the 'Welcome to California' sign.  Well done!

I'm thinking the maker of that one works in the State Hwy sign making shop!   
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

I'm thinking the maker of that one works in the State Hwy sign making shop!

Hope they didn't leave any fingerprints ...