Author Topic: Congressional investigators find irregularities in FBI's handling of Clinton email case..By John Sol  (Read 513 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Congressional investigators find irregularities in FBI's handling of Clinton email case
By John Solomon - 01/02/18 07:31 PM EST

Republicans on key congressional committees say they have uncovered new irregularities and contradictions inside the FBI’s probe of Hillary Clinton’s email server.

For the first time, investigators say they have secured written evidence that the FBI believed there was evidence that some laws were broken when the former secretary of State and her top aides transmitted classified information through her insecure private email server, lawmakers and investigators told The Hill.

That evidence includes passages in FBI documents stating the “sheer volume” of classified information that flowed through Clinton’s insecure emails was proof of criminality as well as an admission of false statements by one key witness in the case, the investigators said.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/367141-congressional-investigators-find-irregularities-in-fbis-handling-of
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Congressional investigators find irregularities in FBI's handling of Clinton email case

Well I'll be damned!   Who would have ever guessed? /s
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 01:57:41 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well I'll be damned!   Who would have ever guessed? /s

I know..it's shocking isn't it...I know I am shocked..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the_doc

Yeah, who'd a-thunk it.

In case you haven't already seen this thread on "Remembering the Dead," check out http://alamo-girl.com/0462.htm

I don't believe it has been updated since February of 2001.

Offline RoosGirl

Bullshit, make-work to justify their existence.  We all know what will come of this, right?

Online corbe

Why can't you haters leave this alone?   
    More than a few here know I voted for this woman.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Bullshit, make-work to justify their existence.  We all know what will come of this, right?

Clean and efficient governance?

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Acting exactly like democrats.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You're not alone, Nancy's shocked too! Here is her shocked face Of course it's also her happy, sad, concerned, depressed, fearful, surprised and angry face. Oh it's also the face she makes when she has a brain fart.

Online Right_in_Virginia

We all "know" what happened here @mystery-ak  ... but this is the first time they have testimony on the record from McCabe (who has opted for early retirement) AND a paper trail supporting suspicions.

This is a significant crack in the deep state wall.