Author Topic: Trump claims to have a 'nuclear button' 'bigger' and 'more powerful' than North Korea's  (Read 520 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump claims to have a 'nuclear button' 'bigger' and 'more powerful' than North Korea's
by Diana Stancy Correll | Jan 2, 2018, 8:03 PM | Updated Jan 2, 2018, 8:39 PM

President Trump informed North Korea that he too has a “nuclear button," riffing off of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s claim Monday that the U.S. should know he has such a device readily available on his desk.

“North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the ‘Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times,’” Trump tweeted Tuesday evening. “Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!”

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-claims-to-have-a-nuclear-button-bigger-and-more-powerful-than-north-koreas/article/2644804
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Is this an episode from "The Biggest Loser"?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

They're actually the same size (they all are, they come from the same Chinese company), ours just looks bigger since trump has such little hands.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They're actually the same size (they all are, they come from the same Chinese company), ours just looks bigger since trump has such little hands.

:facepalm: 000hehehehe
Support the USO

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
This ought to keep the  media busy the rest of the week.  Trump keeps pitching. The press catches em with their face.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline RoosGirl

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.