Author Topic: Michele Bachmann mulls run for Al Franken's Senate seat  (Read 4382 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Michele Bachmann mulls run for Al Franken's Senate seat
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2018, 02:00:25 am »
@Emjay
Unless you're trying to say you brought it down I really don't see what the issue is.

The issue is a bunch of people ... supposedly politically savvy or at least informed ... saying they dislike Bachman and refusing to give any specific reasons.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2018, 02:01:56 am »
That seems to be the case.  Since I'm on the right side side of the spectrum, I find that I can't trust any of them, even the ones who claim to be on my side.

Well, there is that.

All democrats are leftist/regressive scum..been a long time since that was not true. And at least half of republicans, in my book, are democrat scum running as conservatives.

Thankfully, Bachman is not in that 50%., now whether or not she can win there..... :shrug:.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2018, 02:05:27 am »

In Jurrasic times, the CO2 percentage was 5X higher and the planet was warmer.  However, there were a ton of other factors in play.  The continental land masses as we now know them did not exist, nor were they in the same places. Consequently, that completely changes ocean currents and weather patterns. 

The mistake scientists make is applying old data to a different model.  You can't realistically expect the same results with widely different variables in play. Climate change is a fact. It has occurred and will occur no matter what we do.  The hoax is the idea we can do anything to stop it.

Right, climate change is a fact. Global warming, caused primarily by human activity.. hoax. In fact, seems the climate change may well be to the ice side of the pendulum.

As for Bachmans comments, much the same as Trump. Or anyone with reason.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2018, 02:06:25 am »
The issue is a bunch of people ... supposedly politically savvy or at least informed ... saying they dislike Bachman and refusing to give any specific reasons.

Can't have God, you know. Lots of Those types here.

Frederick Douglass

Online corbe

« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2018, 02:08:18 am »
     My dear friend @Fantom,
     The kind words were with respect.
     Always an intellectual debate with you.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2018, 02:14:25 am »
Thankfully, Bachman is not in that 50%., now whether or not she can win there..... :shrug:

They can get Stan Grossman to do their polling.

If these numbers are right, it looks pretty sweet!
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2018, 02:15:44 am »
    Franken officially resigned today @IsailedawayfromFR
The one and only honorable thing he has ever done in his life.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2018, 02:18:13 am »
The HPV vaccine has a higher death rate then the cancer it's meant to prevent.

Since the intellectual sloth evinced by so many on this thread is so blatant, -  and @driftdiver knows what he's talking about here:

This time, unlike the last time we got so high and mighty about our own OPINIONS about BEHAVIORS being genetic rather than learned:

Let's begin by at least familiarizing ourselves with the thoughts of Merck Employees on Merck releasing Gardasil on an unsuspecting and undeserving public, shall we?

All of these 'Anonymous' posters had BTDT as Merck knowingly brought this crippling, debilitating, garbage drug to market.

This link doesn't require anyone be capable of reading papers detailing the rigging of Clinical Trials, just what went on inside the company that made and sold Gardasil.

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/threads/sane-vax-inc-reports-human-papillomavirus-hpv-dna-contamination-in-gardasil-to.476247/page-2

Merck execs knew the drug contained recombinant DNA and sent it to market anyway, then blamed the damage they caused on problems with their production facilities, . . . EXCEPT, . . . . that the recombinant DNA was in every batch of Gardasil from Every one of their production facilities.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 02:18:37 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fantom

« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2018, 02:18:31 am »
     My dear friend @Fantom,
     The kind words were with respect.
     Always an intellectual debate with you.

Well, I strive to insult with some degree of intellect anyways.  :dx1:

Thanks, you are a veritable sea anchor of sane discourse ....making way upon the turbulent maelstrom which is TBR.

Always, a good day when we speak, my friend. @corbe

Frederick Douglass

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2018, 02:22:43 am »

In Jurrasic times, the CO2 percentage was 5X higher and the planet was warmer.  However, there were a ton of other factors in play.  The continental land masses as we now know them did not exist, nor were they in the same places. Consequently, that completely changes ocean currents and weather patterns. 

The mistake scientists make is applying old data to a different model.  You can't realistically expect the same results with widely different variables in play. Climate change is a fact. It has occurred and will occur no matter what we do.  The hoax is the idea we can do anything to stop it.
A bit of a variation to your theme, but the wackos wish us to believe it is us humans who effect the change.  It has to be really either stupid people or evil people who wish to portray the human role in this.  I think the latter perpetrate the hoax and the former support the perpetrators.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2018, 02:25:11 am »
A bit of a variation to your theme, but the wackos wish us to believe it is us humans who effect the change.  It has to be really either stupid people or evil people who wish to portray the human role in this.  I think the latter perpetrate the hoax and the former support the perpetrators.

You forgot people like algore who want to make money out of gullible people.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2018, 02:26:59 am »

Archaeologists have dug the remains of 1400 year old log buildings out of bogs in Europe and the growth rings in the trees indicate a longer growing season/warmer climate.

Can't blame that one on man made CO-2 emissions.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2018, 02:44:19 am »
Archaeologists have dug the remains of 1400 year old log buildings out of bogs in Europe and the growth rings in the trees indicate a longer growing season/warmer climate.

Can't blame that one on man made CO-2 emissions.

Can't blame people for the cooling period that produced the wood making the unique tone of the Stradivarius violin, either.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2018, 02:47:22 am »
You forgot people like algore who want to make money out of gullible people.

They're in the evil batch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: