Author Topic: Romney Breaks Silence On Hatch Retirement — Raises More Questions Than Answers  (Read 393 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
 Romney broke his silence on Facebook moments after Hatch’s announcement, congratulating the retiring senator, listing his credentials and saying he and his wife wish them “all the best in their future endeavors.” In a very statesman-like way, Romney said Hatch “represented the interests of Utah” with honor and distinction.

“I join the people of Utah in thanking my friend, Senator Orrin Hatch for his more than forty years of service to our great state and nation. As Chairman of the Senate Finance and Judiciary Committees and as the longest-serving Republican Senator in U.S. history, Senator Hatch has represented the interests of Utah with distinction and honor. Ann and I wish Senator Orrin Hatch and his loving wife Elaine all the best in their future endeavors.”

Read more at: http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/02/romney-breaks-silence-on-hatch-retirement-raises-more-questions-than-answers/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Applewood

Go
Away
Mittens