Author Topic: Sally Yates blasts Trump's DOJ remarks as 'abnormal,' 'dangerous'  (Read 341 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates blasted President Trump’s latest comments about the Department of Justice.

Citing Trump’s comments from a December interview in the New York Times in which he said he has “the absolute right to do what I want with the Justice Department,” Yates wrote of the president’s Tuesday morning tweet: “Today he slanders career DOJ professionals as ‘deep state,’ calls for prison for a political opponent, and tries to sic DOJ on a potential witness against him. Beyond abnormal; dangerous."

Earlier Tuesday, Trump attacked the Justice Department as “deep state,” in calling for prosecution against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former FBI Director James Comey.

Read more at: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sally-yates-blasts-trumps-doj-remarks-as-abnormal-dangerous/article/2644751

-----

Apparently she thinks the shenanigans that she well may be part of should be ignored and given a pass.
The Republic is lost.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Sally Yates blasts Trump's DOJ remarks as 'abnormal,' 'dangerous'
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 09:33:34 pm »
Trump canned her ass.  Whatever she says is tainted like her smelly liberal .....
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Oceander

Re: Sally Yates blasts Trump's DOJ remarks as 'abnormal,' 'dangerous'
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 09:37:17 pm »
She’s an idiot.