Author Topic: NBC Poll: Millennials Don't Like Trump, But Can Be Swayed  (Read 329 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
NBC Poll: Millennials Don't Like Trump, But Can Be Swayed
« on: January 02, 2018, 05:29:29 pm »
A recent poll showed millennials are not fans of President Donald Trump, but there are ways he can woo them over to his corner.

NBC News spoke with several Americans in the crucial 18-34 age group one month after the same demographic concluded they do not like the president.

Julio Carmona, a 32-year-old Democrat, told NBC he could vote for either party under different circumstances. Trump, he said, needs to continue focusing on job creation. Another millennial, 32-year-old lawyer Banty Patel, said she is a Republican and would like Trump to keep pushing Americans to buy American, rather than Chinese-made products.

Read more at: https://www.newsmax.com/politics/millennials-presidential-approval-ratings/2018/01/01/id/834578/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: NBC Poll: Millennials Don't Like Trump, But Can Be Swayed
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 06:26:01 pm »
A recent poll showed millennials are not fans of President Donald Trump, but there are ways he can woo them over to his corner.

NBC News spoke with several Americans in the crucial 18-34 age group one month after the same demographic concluded they do not like the president.

Julio Carmona, a 32-year-old Democrat, told NBC he could vote for either party under different circumstances. Trump, he said, needs to continue focusing on job creation. Another millennial, 32-year-old lawyer Banty Patel, said she is a Republican and would like Trump to keep pushing Americans to buy American, rather than Chinese-made products.

Read more at: https://www.newsmax.com/politics/millennials-presidential-approval-ratings/2018/01/01/id/834578/

I don't believe polls are very accurate these days but I do believe that Trump can win people over.

One thing in his favor is the fact that he is despicable, or at least a lot of people thought so.  And, as the year has gone by, people have come to realize that most of his policies are good, especially for the economy which is something that greatly interests that age group and the next age group.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 07:12:34 pm »
I took a poll of Millennials at work the other day.  They don't like NBC and they can't be swayed.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 09:19:47 pm »
"NBC: BEHIND THE POLL!"

NBC launches pre-emptive Azz covering fluff piece, straddling the road in preparation for major Democrat Butt Whupping even Stevie Wonder could see coming in 2018.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com