Author Topic: The Nuclear Option — Trump’s Best Quality: He’s Not a Throne Sniffer  (Read 370 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The Nuclear Option — Trump’s Best Quality: He’s Not a Throne Sniffer
Breitbart, Jan 1, 2018, Charles Hurt

BOCA GRANDE, FLORIDA | There is so much to love about President Trump that it is hard to settle on the single greatest thing about the 45th president.

<snip>

I guess if I had to pick one single thing that I love most about Donald Trump, it’s that — unlike all the rest — is Mr. Trump is not a Throne Sniffer.

Take his predecessor, President Obama. There was not a king, queen, lord, tyrant or jester that Mr. Obama would not bow to.  I have even heard — though I cannot verify this personally — that Secret Service had to remove the large potted ferns from the White House because Mr. Obama could not stop bowing to them and offering them the codes to our nuclear arsenal.

So it came as little surprise that Mr. Obama — the king of all Throne Sniffers — was cozying up to Little Prince Harry of Great Britain for some silly glam interview. I mean, seriously, the guy is, like, fifth in line to the throne. That’s like lower than David Shulkin in the United States. What, you don’t know who David Shulkin is? Exactly.

More: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/01/nuclear-option-trumps-best-quality-hes-not-throne-sniffer/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Lots of quote worthy stuff is in this article.   ^-^

Oceander

Ahh yes, another worship piece from the Trump cult of personality. 

Silver Pines

My God, this reads like a tween venting her infatuation for the latest boy band.

RIP self-respect!