Author Topic: Abedin Forwarded State Passwords To Yahoo Before It Was Hacked By Foreign Agents  (Read 395 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Abedin Forwarded State Passwords To Yahoo Before It Was Hacked By Foreign Agents

Luke Rosiak
Investigative Reporter
9:23 PM 01/01/2018

Huma Abedin forwarded sensitive State Department emails, including passwords to government systems, to her personal Yahoo email account before every single Yahoo account was hacked, a Daily Caller News Foundation analysis of emails released as part of a lawsuit brought by Judicial Watch shows.

Abedin, the top aide to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, used her insecure personal email provider to conduct sensitive work. This guarantees that an account with high-level correspondence in Clinton’s State Department was impacted by one or more of a series of breaches — at least one of which was perpetrated by a “state-sponsored actor.”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/01/abedin-forwarded-state-passwords-to-yahoo-before-it-was-hacked-by-foreign-agents/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Incredible.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Of course they were hacked probably by multiple parties on a regular basis.

thats why we have rules these asshats are supposed to follow.

anyone else would already be in jail.   The FBI guys who covered this up should be put up against a wall and shot.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump 

Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others

4:48 AM - 2 Jan 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948174033882927104

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Don't forget the FBI gave back all of the other laptops despite them containing classified information.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Of course they were hacked probably by multiple parties on a regular basis.

thats why we have rules these asshats are supposed to follow.

anyone else would already be in jail.   The FBI guys who covered this up should be put up against a wall and shot.

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen: again!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien