Author Topic: Student leader reported to police for anti-Israel hate speech at rally  (Read 371 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Sue-Ann LevyMore from Sue-Ann Levy   

Published:
December 15, 2017

Updated:
December 16, 2017 9:57 AM EST

Nour Alideeb, the current chairperson of the Ontario branch of the Canadian Federation of Students, speaks at a anti-Israel rally outside the U.S. Consulate in Toronto on Saturday, Dec. 9, 2017.

A student who made highly outrageous claims about the Jewish state at a recent anti-Israel rally has been reported to the Toronto police hate crimes unit by the Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center.

According to a YouTube video of her remarks, obtained by the Toronto Sun, Nour Alideeb, the current chairperson of the Ontario branch of the Canadian Federation of Students contends that tuition money from the 350,000 university and college students she purports to represent is “going to pay for military resources in Israel to kill children” like her.

The student leader was one of the many guest speakers at a Dec. 9 anti-Israel rally in front of the U.S. Consulate called after U.S. President Donald Trump announced he was prepared to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/levy-student-leader-reported-to-police-for-anti-israel-hate-speech-at-rally

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."