Author Topic: Obama's backseat drivers, John Kerry, Susan Rice, and Ben Rhodes have lots of advice for Trump on Ir  (Read 319 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 1, 2018
Obama's backseat drivers, John Kerry, Susan Rice, and Ben Rhodes have lots of advice for Trump on Iran
By Monica Showalter

Former Secretary of State (and Vietnam veteran) John Kerry and former National Security Advisor Susan Rice seem to be shuddering. And so is Ben Rhodes. Iran is having another freedom revolution, following the 2009 one the Obama administration flubbed, and they don't want President Trump to get his big bumbling hands on it. He might just ... mess it up.

Kerry emphasized that it was an "Iranian moment," meaning America's White House should say nothing.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/01/obamas_backseat_drivers_john_kerry_susan_rice_and_ben_rhodes_have_lots_of_advice_for_trump_on_iran.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
From the title I thought they were looking for "Bud" and "Wise"
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
That analogy doesn't work for me. I see 0bama in the back seat with them, taking selfies and daydreaming about yesterday's mulligans. Nobody is in the driver seat.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA