Author Topic: Smokers who get boob jobs risk their nipples falling off from lack of oxygen; doctors have found th  (Read 1689 times)

rangerrebew

Smokers who get boob jobs risk their nipples falling off from lack of oxygen; doctors have found that leeches may help save them

Saturday, December 30, 2017 by: Ralph Flores   

(Natural News) It’s common knowledge that smoking is bad for the health: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) indicates that it is the leading cause of preventable death. It also damages the body in the worst possible way – nearly every organ in the body is harmed because of smoking. To add another hazard to the list: Smokers who plan to have (or just had) breast augmentation surgery have a higher risk of having their nipples turn black and fall off.

https://www.naturalnews.com/index.html

Offline goodwithagun

I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline RoosGirl

Well, that sucks.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Well, that sucks.

This is almost worse than Mongolian VD.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Tokyo?   Hello?  Come in Tokyo.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
You look like someone who could really use some rubber neeples.

! No longer available

Online andy58-in-nh

There's an app for that...

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline WingNot

There's an app for that...

I rest my case.  Well two cans from the case anyway.

Offline Cripplecreek

Maybe the nipples just need oral resuscitation.

:blank: :blank:

:whistle:

Online andy58-in-nh

I rest my case.  Well two cans from the case anyway.

Hey, I'm in favor of creative solutions...

Nice to see you back here, Chief...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline WingNot

Hey, I'm in favor of creative solutions...

Nice to see you back here, Chief...

Nice to have my electrons being  seen Andy!.   :beer:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 06:32:30 pm by Wingnut »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
"It's not nice to fool Mother Nature."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
"It's not nice to fool Mother Nature."

Is this one of those got your tit in a wringer things?

Offline Polly Ticks

Hopefully not while the leeches are still being used. Gross.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

• Wulf Anson Author
Is this one of those got your tit in a wringer things?

Since it's been a long time since I was 13,

It's more like snuggling with a pair of soccer balls that were warmed in the oven things.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline WingNot

That would really suck.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
What the article doesn’t tell you is that anyone who has breast reconstruction surgery and has to have their nipples cut off and reattached is that they will never look normal again and never have any sensitivity there either.

There’s some serious psychological problems from it. I know several women who can’t even look at themselves anymore and they are really beautiful.

I don’t think this is funny at all.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

• Wulf Anson Author

Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt anyone who has had to have that surgery.

It's a comment on the Promises of Medicine vs the Reality of Medicine.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What the article doesn’t tell you is that anyone who has breast reconstruction surgery and has to have their nipples cut off and reattached is that they will never look normal again and never have any sensitivity there either.

There’s some serious psychological problems from it. I know several women who can’t even look at themselves anymore and they are really beautiful.

The implication here is for people who intentionally have this surgery. Not for people who have to have it or need it done.

If it makes you feel any better I had a SIL who had silicone implants, but had to have them removed because one leaked. Before she married my brother. Apparently, once that silicone is in your body they can't get it out. Her death certificate says "heart attack". But it was the seizures she was having from the silicone that damaged her heart to the point it killed her.  She was 44.

Offline Cripplecreek

Smoking plays havoc with your circulatory system.

It doesn't do any favors for the male libido either.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
The implication here is for people who intentionally have this surgery. Not for people who have to have it or need it done.

If it makes you feel any better I had a SIL who had silicone implants, but had to have them removed because one leaked. Before she married my brother. Apparently, once that silicone is in your body they can't get it out. Her death certificate says "heart attack". But it was the seizures she was having from the silicone that damaged her heart to the point it killed her.  She was 44.

I’m sorry @bigheadfred I feel worse hearing your story. I’m sorry.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I’m sorry @bigheadfred I feel worse hearing your story. I’m sorry.

Don't be sorry. You have the absolute right to express your feelings. She made a choice that unfortunately killed her. Just like my smoking is killing me. The wife and I need to stop talking about quitting and just do it. Our grandkids have asked us to, too.