Author Topic: Planned Parenthood Unveils Pro-Abortion License Plates: “My Body, My Choice”  (Read 1173 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Planned Parenthood Unveils Pro-Abortion License Plates: “My Body, My Choice”
Life News, Dec 29, 2017, Steven Ertelt

The Planned Parenthood abortion business has been on a mission to defend and promote abortion. In the latest effort to brag about abortions, Planned Parenthood is now unveiling a new pro-abortion license plate.

The new Nebraska license plate would have the silly and unscientific slogan, “My body my choice.” Never mind that an abortion involves the body of an unborn child who scientifically could never be the woman’s body or part of it.

The new abortion-supporting license plates will cost an additional $70 for drivers. It appears Planned Parenthood has enough applications to support the plate and it told state officials that 263 Nebraska drivers went to promote abortion on their vehicles.

Why the nation’s biggest abortion business thinks that Nebraskans want to have a pro-abortion license plate on their vehicles is a good question. It appears that the abortion company falsely thinks most Nebraskans support abortion even though it is one of the most pro-life states in the country.

More: http://www.lifenews.com/2017/12/29/planned-parenthood-unveils-pro-abortion-license-plates-my-body-my-choice/

Online Right_in_Virginia