Author Topic: Baltimore Police Backed Away From A Community That Protested Against Them, And Guess What Happened?  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's about right.

Some dare call it extortion.

That definition is a nice $10 way of saying that, yes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Can I get on thos gimmedat program or do I need to be a dindo?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Gotta be a dindoo, and if your Avatar is any indication, you don't qualify, son.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
da goat wrote:
"Not advocating martial law...still awaiting what you would do to stop/curtail the tremendous levels of violence in many black communities."

You didn't ask me, but...
... my answer would be...

...Nothing.

That's right, there's nothing that can really be done to stop it.
This is the natural result of the "devolution" of black culture and behavior that has occurred over the last 40-50 years. The tribal behavior of the jungle.

If you really want to "stop the tremendous levels of violence" in black communities -- violence that comes nearly exclusively from young black males -- the best course of action is to reduce the number of black males from being born by as much as possible.

Otherwise, it ain't gonna stop.

The only other action worth taking is to lock as many of 'em up as possible for as long as possible.

There are some problems that really have little in the way of solutions.
This is one of them.

And the very first thing "the black community" is gonna tell you is -- STAY OUTTA HERE, white man -- it's OUR business...

Offline goodwithagun

Either a dindo or a baby mama.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
da goat wrote:
"Not advocating martial law...still awaiting what you would do to stop/curtail the tremendous levels of violence in many black communities."

You didn't ask me, but...
... my answer would be...

...Nothing.

That's right, there's nothing that can really be done to stop it.
This is the natural result of the "devolution" of black culture and behavior that has occurred over the last 40-50 years. The tribal behavior of the jungle.

If you really want to "stop the tremendous levels of violence" in black communities -- violence that comes nearly exclusively from young black males -- the best course of action is to reduce the number of black males from being born by as much as possible.

Otherwise, it ain't gonna stop.

The only other action worth taking is to lock as many of 'em up as possible for as long as possible.

There are some problems that really have little in the way of solutions.
This is one of them.

And the very first thing "the black community" is gonna tell you is -- STAY OUTTA HERE, white man -- it's OUR business...

Basically, your idea is to strip off all the warning labels and let Darwin sort it out.....
I will NOT comply.