Author Topic: Sources: Chris Matthews Runs An Abusive Work Environment  (Read 490 times)

rangerrebew

Sources: Chris Matthews Runs An Abusive Work Environment
« on: January 01, 2018, 12:26:38 pm »
Sources: Chris Matthews Runs An Abusive Work Environment

Posted By Amber Athey On 11:06 PM 12/31/2017 In | No Comments

MSNBC Host Chris Matthews runs an at times openly derisive and brazenly sexist news operation that has led at least some staffers to describe themselves as victims of “battered wives syndrome,” according to three of his show’s guests and two former producers who spoke exclusively to The Daily Caller.

Two former NBC producers independently alleged Matthews would rate the looks of his female guests on a scale and said Matthews was so abusive that staff joked about being battered women. The interviews in total paint Matthews as a tyrant liable to fly off the handle at the slightest mistake, who was eager to objectify women and made inappropriate sexual comments appear to be a matter of course for someone in his position.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/31/sources-chris-matthews-runs-an-abusive-work-environment/

Offline verga

Re: Sources: Chris Matthews Runs An Abusive Work Environment
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 01:30:04 pm »
So basically another raging liberal that has to put others down to make himself feel better, got it, business as usual.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 05:05:55 pm »
The interviews in total paint Matthews as a tyrant liable to fly off the handle at the slightest mistake, who was eager to objectify women and made inappropriate sexual comments appear to be a matter of course for someone in his position.

Being boozed up all the time can make some people that way.

:drunk:

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 05:08:54 pm »
He just attacked the Democrats, so I'm not surprised at the timing.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 05:22:04 pm »
The tingle is gone.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 05:45:31 pm »
Hopefully he gets taken down too.