Author Topic: 48 Hours TV show/Waco  (Read 719 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
48 Hours TV show/Waco
« on: December 30, 2017, 11:17:53 pm »
Did anyone else watch this the other night? I had recorded it,and just watched it today,and I am seriously steamed.

Long story short,the whole thing came about because a UPS driver decided "something was wrong because what religion NEEDS ALL THOSE GUNS?" (emphasis mine)? It seems obvious he didn't know they had a FFL and were selling guns and demilled "grenade" joke gifts,or if he did know he didn't care.

He obviously lied and opened up one package to discover it was full of "grenades" "When I pulled it from the top shelf  5 or 6 grenades rolled out of it." Ask ANYBODY that has ever handled a case of grenades if ANYBODY ever puts them on a top shelf anywhere for proof of this. The TRUTH is they were demilled grenades without the blasting cap or striker that they were mounting on plaques with the wording like "complaint center,pull a pin and wait." ANYBODY can buy,own,or sell them,and not even have to have a FFL because they are NO LONGER CONSIDERED TO BE WEAPONS.

Anyhow,this moral goober took it upon himself to notify the Clinton Administration  AFT and report the Branch Dividians for "having live grenades and machine guns!".After going home and talking it over with his wife,of course. She was on tv too,and she too was outraged over "a religious cult having weapons".

Which led to Janet Reno sending in the Storm Troopers,which eventually led to them burning the church buildings down when they ran into it repeatedly with armored vehicles to knock holes in it. Which is what caused it all to burn down since the Feebs had already cut off all electricity to their buildings,and they were using kerosene lanterns for light.

Of course the head hack says he's not responsible for fires that killed all those children because "the people inside set the fires." Un,huh. People decide to set themselves and their children of fire all the time,and it's just a coincidence the joint was being rocked by armored vehicles,huh?

At the end they showed a few blurbs about "there is no evidence the Branch Davidians set themselves on fire",but no mention of who else might be responsible for the fire".

There was also no mention of the Janet Reno/Clinton history of pushing for gun confiscations or things like their actions against Randy Weaver.

Questions like"Why didn't they just arrest Koresh when he went to town on Wednesday to get a haircut?"  Or why didn't they just have the local sheriff,who had NO trouble with them,knock on the door and ask to see their weapons records ?"

Nope,they went straight to the cattle trucks and the armed assault with machine guns and body armor by BATF agents. They DID mention Weaver was shot twice while standing at the door talking to the BATF before they started jumping out of the cattle cars and shooting at the building windows with automatic weapons,but that was just in passing in another segment.

One thing is abundantly clear,though. That UPS driver and the head BATF punk are the two people primarily responsible for the deaths of all those children. Without the USP driver opening packages and then telling ignorant lies to a federal agency that desperately needed to hear them,and then the political hack planning the surprise armed assault while the door was open and Weaver was talking with the door knockers,none of that would have happened.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 11:20:45 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: 48 Hours TV show/Waco
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 11:35:30 pm »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/waco-texas-siege-i-have-been-blamed-for-what-happened-out-there-says-retired-ups-deliveryman/

"I've kept my story secret for the last 25 years -- I didn't want to take this to my grave"

A retired UPS driver reveals new details about cult leader David Koresh and what led up to the deadly 1993 standoff with law enforcement in Waco, Texas

2017 Dec 29
    Correspondent Peter Van Sant

Produced by Josh Yager

In his first interview ever, a retired Texas United Parcel Service driver reveals to "48 Hours" that he unwittingly delivered large boxes of military-grade guns and ammunition to Branch Davidian cult leader David Koresh in the months and weeks before the siege in Waco, Texas, that would capture the attention of the world in 1993. Now, as the 25th anniversary of the standoff nears, Peter Van Sant and "48 Hours" investigate the cult and what led to a deadly 51-day siege.

After a 51-day standoff, the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, was destroyed after government tanks rammed the building and agents fired tear gas. More than 70 followers died, nearly two dozen were children, after the buildings erupted into a fireball.
CBS News

Nearly a quarter century ago, God, guns and government collided so violently in the quiet Texas town of Waco that its impact is still being felt today.  But how did it come to this?

David Koresh to 911: There are 75 men around our building and they're shooting at us. … Tell 'em there are children and women in here and to call it off!

Operator: Alright, alright uh … hello? I hear gun fire. Oh s---!

Read more at: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/waco-texas-siege-i-have-been-blamed-for-what-happened-out-there-says-retired-ups-deliveryman/

I read some of this article earlier but did not see the special. The lengthy article is from 48 hours. I'm going to read your review.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 12:09:29 am »
After all these years there's more questions than answers about what happened there.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 12:36:35 am »
Koresh was certifiable.  But what the Government and it's militia did to those people was murder. 
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 12:37:00 am by WineNot »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 12:44:41 am »
After all these years there's more questions than answers about what happened there.

Not in my mind there aren't.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 12:49:06 am »

Byron Sage.  That was the negotiator's name.  If I remember correctly, he was quite conflicted after the fact.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2017, 01:41:18 am »

@Bigun

Nor is there any doubt in MY mind about it. The Clinton government committed cold-blooded murder in order to push their "anti-conservative and anti-gun" agenda. Koresh,being a nutcase was low-hanging fruit,and living a LONG way from Manhattan,so the Clinton's and their bunch figured nobody would worry about the details,and they would get away clean with murdering a "redneck". Being the elitist trash they are,they never even worried about the children there. "Collateral Damage",don'tchaknow? Hey! as Comrade Stalin used to say,"If you want to make an omelet,you have to breaka few eggs!",right?

I had honestly forgotten how mad I was over all this. It seems I was one of the lucky few that saw the unedited approach when they knocked on the door and Koresh opened it and was just talking with them civilly when the hidden agents came barreling out of the cattle trucks with guns roaring. I just happened to be watching the morning news on NBC when they broke in with a special report,and I ended up watching the very beginning of it live.  I am sure it was also being aired on CBS and ABC. Miraculously,all that film footage had disappeared within a hour,and all the networks and the goobermint were claiming it never happened.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 01:42:59 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2017, 01:46:02 am »
@Bigun

Nor is there any doubt in MY mind about it. The Clinton government committed cold-blooded murder in order to push their "anti-conservative and anti-gun" agenda. Koresh,being a nutcase was low-hanging fruit,and living a LONG way from Manhattan,so the Clinton's and their bunch figured nobody would worry about the details,and they would get away clean with murdering a "redneck". Being the elitist trash they are,they never even worried about the children there. "Collateral Damage",don'tchaknow? Hey! as Comrade Stalin used to say,"If you want to make an omelet,you have to breaka few eggs!",right?

I had honestly forgotten how mad I was over all this. It seems I was one of the lucky few that saw the unedited approach when they knocked on the door and Koresh opened it and was just talking with them civilly when the hidden agents came barreling out of the cattle trucks with guns roaring. I just happened to be watching the morning news on NBC when they broke in with a special report,and I ended up watching the very beginning of it live.  I am sure it was also being aired on CBS and ABC. Miraculously,all that film footage had disappeared within a hour,and all the networks and the goobermint were claiming it never happened.

@ sneakypete

Yeah.  Pretty much.  We have fallen far from what we once were as a country.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien