Author Topic: Seeking refuge by submission  (Read 299 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Seeking refuge by submission
« on: January 01, 2018, 02:23:26 pm »
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/31/islamophobia-dhimmi-rush-to-submission/

Seeking refuge by submission
The rush to dodge the label of ‘Islamophobe’ takes a toll
By Mark Christian
Sunday, December 31, 2017

Dhimmi refers to the status of non-Muslims living in an Islamic state. The word literally means “protected person by submission.” But what are they protected from? The wrath of Islam! It can be likened to the mobsters who collect money from people for “protection.” Non-Muslims are allowed to live in Islamic states, but with many restrictions. If these non-Muslims behave themselves and practice their own religion under the guidelines of sharia, they will not be persecuted or killed. Otherwise, the local imams and the religious leaders incite Muslims to harm the dhimmis.

We have our own pro facto dhimmis in the United States. They are people who believe that if they support and promote everything Islamic, they will escape being labeled Islamophobes or attacked by Muslims. They are paying dearly for this benefit.
President Trump, by recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, told the world that he would not be a dhimmi. One would think when he decided to move the U.S. embassy that he had given the city to Israel, but Jerusalem has been Israeli land since the war of June 1967 and a decisive and miraculous victory. That victory led to the reunification of the Jewish people with their holy city after 2,000 years of exile.

Mr. Trump, in moving the embassy to Israel’s proclaimed capital and honoring the U.S. Senate vote of 1995, refused to submit as a dhimmi to the intimidation and fact twisting of the Muslim nations, who are themselves backed by the dhimmis of the United Nations. He did what nine American presidents before him were afraid to do.

The Muslim nations, after their humiliating defeat in the war of 1967, refused to acknowledge the loss, and the U.N. helped them to solidify their pathological denial by issuing the infamous United Nations Security Council Resolution 242. Since then, they have continued to push that lie down the throats of the international community. Those who object to the lie and acknowledge the truth are threatened by the wrath of all ages: either be a dhimmi and support the lie, including the other famous lie that Islam is the religion of peace, or you will be slaughtered.

Dhimmis are submitting to Islam for one reason: their own personal safety. In the long term, their submission means they are giving up their country and their freedom. It begins with closing their eyes to Muslim kids who come to school with black and blue marks after being beaten by their parents and not reporting it. It goes on to police departments who call honor killings “domestic abuse,” or excusing rapes and molestation as “cultural norms;” to not hosting Christmas events or wearing a cross necklace because it might offend a Muslim.

Yes, there is a growing population in the U.S. who have already become dhimmis, and if their choices only affected themselves, that would be their choice. The problem, however, is that most of these people are in places of power, either economically, politically, or religiously, and they are dragging a host of others into the dhimmi spiral with them.

My heart sinks when I think America could go the way of all those countries in the Middle East that used to be Christian, like my home country of Egypt. I see what is happening in Europe and I see Islam knocking at our door as well. If you study history as I have, you know their methodology and their goals; they have never changed. We have a choice: we can either stick our heads in the sand or we can take a stand. I choose to take a stand and pray for God’s wisdom and grace to do His will in all things.
======================================
• Mark Christian, a physician, is an ex-Sunni Muslim, counter-terrorism expert and a frequent speaker and lecturer on all aspects of political Islam.

Full article at URL above...