Author Topic: With Nothing Left To Lose, Kathy Griffin Takes One More Shot At The Spotlight  (Read 606 times)

rangerrebew

With Nothing Left To Lose, Kathy Griffin Takes One More Shot At The Spotlight
Lawrence Cloverfield Lawrence Cloverfield December 30, 2017   

After the photo of Kathy Griffin holding a fake, bloodied, Trump head went viral and essentially crashed her career, she hired the daughter of infamous lawyer Gloria Allred, Lisa Bloom, to represent her in the matter.

I guess things just didn’t go as planned as Griffin decided to call out her now-former attorney via social media, saying “Dear @LisaBloom pls stop calling me. If you’d like to refund me the tens of thousands of $$ I wasted on your services maybe I’ll talk to you”

https://steadfastandloyal.com/celebrities/disgraced-comedian-kathy-griffin-puts-lawyer-blast-takes-step/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Hillary%20Clinton%20Tries%20To%20Downplay%20%E2%80%9CUranium%20One%E2%80%9D%20Investigation

Offline Applewood

Sorry, honey, your career is in the toilet.   Even my most rabid liberal friends were horrified by your actions and don't want to see you ever again.  Actions have consequences and you have to suck it up. Your lawyer might be shady but ragging on her won't resurrect your career.  You're done. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She is trash theater now.  Her next gig will be the midnight to 2 comedy shows at the latenight clubs that feature down-in-the-gutter humor.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

The only reason I knew of her was her stint on that Brooke Shields show "Suddenly Susan". Strictly D-list
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Sometimes bad things happen to bad people.  Not near as often as it should so I will savor the bad tidings that have befallen her and I wish more of the same to visit her dogface no talent skank ass in 2018.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 10:22:31 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."