Author Topic: Mike Huckabee: 'We're all going to lose patience' with Jeff Sessions  (Read 454 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mike Huckabee: 'We're all going to lose patience' with Jeff Sessions
by Melissa Quinn | Dec 30, 2017, 3:51 PM

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee said Americans are “going to lose patience” with Attorney General Jeff Sessions because of what he said is a hesitation to prosecute government officials like Lois Lerner and Peter Strzok.

“We’re all going to lose patience with the attorney general,” Huckabee told Fox News on Saturday. “I love Jeff Sessions. I think he’s a great guy. But he’s got to do the job that he’s there to do, and that’s to universally enforce the law.”

Huckabee said he believes most Americans want to see officials like Bruce Ohr, Strzok and Lisa Page, of the Justice Department and FBI, respectively, and Lerner, formerly of the IRS, prosecuted, but said Sessions may be worried about facing accusations of partisanship.

“This isn’t about partisanship,” the former governor said. “This is about justice.”

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mike-huckabee-were-all-going-to-lose-patience-with-jeff-sessions/article/2644641
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Mike Huckabee: 'We're all going to lose patience' with Jeff Sessions
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 04:57:45 am »
Mike Huckabee: 'We're all going to lose patience' with Jeff Sessions
by Melissa Quinn | Dec 30, 2017, 3:51 PM

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee said Americans are “going to lose patience” with Attorney General Jeff Sessions because of what he said is a hesitation to prosecute government officials like Lois Lerner and Peter Strzok.

“We’re all going to lose patience with the attorney general,” Huckabee told Fox News on Saturday. “I love Jeff Sessions. I think he’s a great guy. But he’s got to do the job that he’s there to do, and that’s to universally enforce the law.”

Huckabee said he believes most Americans want to see officials like Bruce Ohr, Strzok and Lisa Page, of the Justice Department and FBI, respectively, and Lerner, formerly of the IRS, prosecuted, but said Sessions may be worried about facing accusations of partisanship.

“This isn’t about partisanship,” the former governor said. “This is about justice.”

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mike-huckabee-were-all-going-to-lose-patience-with-jeff-sessions/article/2644641

Patience?  The Huckster is correct that he needs to do his job, but I think we need to look beyond a simple explanation that Sessions isn't doing his job become he doesn't want to seem partisan. If anything he is showing partisanship toward the left.  I think what he's demonstrating is that he's willing for whatever reason to continue the corruption left behind by the Bammy administration.  I think he was bought and paid for a long time ago; meanwhile all the evidence continues to be buried.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.