Author Topic: WaPost Columnist IDs 10 Worst Things Trump has Done in Office  (Read 449 times)

Offline Concerned

WaPost Columnist IDs 10 Worst Things Trump has Done in Office
« on: December 30, 2017, 02:41:22 am »
This OpEd written by Marc Thiessen of the Washington Post is the companion piece to the one he wrote earlier this week identifying the 10 best things the President did this year:

"In his first year in office, President Donald Trump has done many positive things — from enforcing Barack Obama’s red line in Syria to recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, withdrawing from the Paris climate agreement, driving the Islamic State from its physical caliphate, getting NATO allies to kick in more money for our collective security, reversing Obama’s Afghan withdrawal, enacting historic tax and regulatory reforms, and installing conservative judges who will preside for decades.

But his record of conservative achievement has been overshadowed by a series of self-inflicted wounds. On Wednesday, I gave my list of the 10 best things Trump has done in his first year in office. Here are the 10 worst:

<snip>

3. He has dismissed Russian interference in the 2016 election. During his trip to Asia, Trump said he really believes that when Vladimir Putin tells him Russia did not interfere in the 2016 election, Putin believes it. This is patently absurd. Putin directed Russia’s meddling. It is possible to accept that Russia sought to influence our election without accepting that there was any collusion. The fact that a foreign government tried to undermine our democracy should outrage all Americans, regardless of party — including the president.

<snip>

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/commentary/2017/12/29/marc-thiessen-the-10-worst-things-trump-has-done-in-his-first-year-in-office/
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Victoria33

Re: WaPost Columnist IDs 10 Worst Things Trump has Done in Office
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 02:55:49 am »
@Concerned

1.  He constantly lies - no one in this country or any other country can trust him.