Author Topic: Actress Shares Photo After Young Son Refuses to Stand for National Anthem at a Hockey Game  (Read 1182 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Actress Shares Photo After Young Son Refuses to Stand for National Anthem at a Hockey Game

By Chris Agee
December 28, 2017 at 1:55pm

Actress Debra Messing shared an image from a recent NHL game she attended with her son, expressing pride for his decision to remain seated in protest during the national anthem.

The “Will & Grace” star paraphrased their conversation in a caption to the photo on Instagram.

Messing wrote that Roman asked her for permission to sit down as part of an ongoing demonstration in professional sports and elsewhere against racial injustice.

“Whose crying?” she wrote. “I’m not crying.”

more w/photo
https://www.westernjournal.com/actress-shares-photo-young-son-refuses-stand-national-anthem-hockey-game/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=janbrewer&utm_content=2017-12-29&utm_campaign=can
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

I will weep for the ignorance you are instilling in that child. I really wish stupid burned.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
His hand was on his heart.  She still has some work to do on that boy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sports Entertainment section honestly, I don't think the article says where the game was played. It looks like they are dressed to be warm. Maybe it's in NY.

Offline goodwithagun

Attention whore using her child to get more attention. Her revamped sitcom is already failing. This pic might be the death blow, no pun intended.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Attention whore using her child to get more attention. Her revamped sitcom is already failing. This pic might be the death blow, no pun intended.

All my Lib relatives think her show is fabulous.  3/4 of them still think it never left the network for all those years.  But then they still get there news from Dan Rather .  So WTF?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 01:02:18 am by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.