Author Topic: Bill Nye: Blue States Will 'Impose Economic Sanctions' Against Climate Change-Denying States  (Read 785 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Friday on MSNBC, climate activist Bill Nye warned conservatives to “watch out,” saying progressive blue states will “address climate change” on their own.

Nye said, “Only 40 percent of people in the U.S. think that Congress should be addressing this and that’s because certain conservative groups, especially from the fossil fuel industry, have been very successful in introducing the idea that scientific uncertainty, plus or minus two percent, is the same as plus or minus 100 percent.”

Read more at: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/12/29/bill-nye-blue-states-will-impose-economic-sanctions-climate-change-denying-states/
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Look, it's Bill Nye the "Real Science" denying guy.

Online DB

Has Bill Nye ever had a real job that required any actual brain power?

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Oh... this will be fun!

Okay Mr. Blue States in the Liberal Leftist Meccas of the Northeast - says Red states in the South - imposing "sanctions" on us naturally means we will impose sanctions of our own - such as no natural gas, heating oil or gasoline.

We can play that game.

Let's see how long you last in your 'green energy environments'.  I'm sure Mr. Nye can confirm you have no need of fossil fuels in the Blue States.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh... this will be fun!

Okay Mr. Blue States in the Liberal Leftist Meccas of the Northeast - says Red states in the South - imposing "sanctions" on us naturally means we will impose sanctions of our own - such as no natural gas, heating oil or gasoline.

We can play that game.

Let's see how long you last in your 'green energy environments'.  I'm sure Mr. Nye can confirm you have no need of fossil fuels in the Blue States.
When the coal mining and electricity exporting states join in, it should be dark and chilly in Liberal land.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis