Author Topic: Trump Physical Scheduled for Jan. 12  (Read 1647 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Physical Scheduled for Jan. 12
« on: December 29, 2017, 03:09:32 pm »
Trump Physical Scheduled for Jan. 12

Thursday, 28 Dec 2017 06:44 PM

The White House says President Donald Trump will undergo the customary presidential physical on Jan. 12.

Spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed the date Thursday. The White House had previously said Trump would have the physical early in the year at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

Sanders has said the results will be released after the physical.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/headline/donald-trump-physical-scheduled-january-12/2017/12/28/id/834206/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Re: Trump Physical Scheduled for Jan. 12
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 03:51:00 pm »
Will we get the real results or the whitewashed version?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 05:15:39 pm »
It'll be dull, boilerplate stuff without the superlatives from his NY quack.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 05:31:59 pm »

At his age, 71, Trump bounds around with more energy than folks much younger he is (did three, four and five campaign rallies a day during the campaign). And even with his fairly atrocious dietary habits I doubt he has the typical health profile of a man his age: adult onset diabetes, high blood pressure, degenerative joint disease, atherosclerosis, venous stasis, diminished energy; you know, like Hillary Clinton.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 06:07:41 pm »
At his age, 71, Trump bounds around with more energy than folks much younger he is (did three, four and five campaign rallies a day during the campaign). And even with his fairly atrocious dietary habits I doubt he has the typical health profile of a man his age: adult onset diabetes, high blood pressure, degenerative joint disease, atherosclerosis, venous stasis, diminished energy; you know, like Hillary Clinton.

Thing is, I don't trust that if he had any illnesses, we would be told about them.   It's not that there is anything wrong with having, say, heart disease or risk factors for heart disease.  Probably 99.99% of everyone his age has some affliction.   But revealing that he has these things would damage his PR image and I'm going to guess there will be a major effort to hide the truth from his fans.

And you do know that conditions like heart disease and diabetes can exist with few, if any, recognizable  outward symptoms.  Trump himself may not know he has any illnesses.

I'm going to bet he has something.  It's just not as visible as whatever is wrong with Hillary.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 07:43:12 pm »
Thing is, I don't trust that if he had any illnesses, we would be told about them.   It's not that there is anything wrong with having, say, heart disease or risk factors for heart disease.  Probably 99.99% of everyone his age has some affliction.   But revealing that he has these things would damage his PR image and I'm going to guess there will be a major effort to hide the truth from his fans.

And you do know that conditions like heart disease and diabetes can exist with few, if any, recognizable  outward symptoms.  Trump himself may not know he has any illnesses.

I'm going to bet he has something.  It's just not as visible as whatever is wrong with Hillary.

And my point is that people with one or more of these conditions, even if occult, general cannot maintain the lifestyle that Trump, based on his high energy level, seems to effortlessly handle, and it would show. I’m in my mid 60s, have only moderate OA and am certain I could not have kept up with Trump’s exhausting 18 month campaign schedule. I’d bet money he’s fit enough to get a clean bill of health.

The other point you made about being kept in the dark is just conspiracy stuff.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2017, 07:56:27 pm »
And my point is that people with one or more of these conditions, even if occult, general cannot maintain the lifestyle that Trump, based on his high energy level, seems to effortlessly handle, and it would show. I’m in my mid 60s, have only moderate OA and am certain I could not have kept up with Trump’s exhausting 18 month campaign schedule. I’d bet money he’s fit enough to get a clean bill of health.

Exactly.  Some people are highly energized by pressure and fixing one crisis after another; that's what keeps him going and his mind youthful.  He seems to thrive on a heavy work schedule, extreme pressure and challenge.  He's obviously overweight, enjoys his food and certainly isn't the poster child for a healthy lifestyle.  He isn't slowing down and the presidency hasn't affected his energy level.  Let the man be for crying out loud.  If he has a health issue, so what, so do the majority of people over 50!!  A lot of it has to do with plain old DNA and my guess is he has some decent genes.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 07:59:17 pm »

Well, maybe  -- maybe not.  From what I have heard, President Reagan was already exhibiting signs of dementia at least during his second term, maybe longer, but it was not revealed till after he was out of office and the disease was so obvious, it couldn't be denied.  If true, I'm sure no one in his inner circle would have wanted it to get around that President Reagan's mental faculties were declining, not only because it would have been to a huge blow to his admirers, but also,  a weakened president could have made him -- and the rest of the US -- vulnerable to attack by our enemies abroad.

In addition, Trump has an image you and many of his supporters have bought into -- that he is this human dynamo with no weaknesses.  And he and his supporters have mocked Hillary for her alleged afflictions.  It would be an embarrassment for it to be known that Trump has some weaknesses of his own.  So you see, it would be in Trump's best interests and perhaps ours, not to let anyone know if he has any health issues.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2017, 08:02:02 pm »

Cue the gif of Hills being tossed into a van.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 08:02:54 pm by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2017, 08:09:41 pm »
Exactly.  Some people are highly energized by pressure and fixing one crisis after another; that's what keeps him going and his mind youthful.  He seems to thrive on a heavy work schedule, extreme pressure and challenge.  He's obviously overweight, enjoys his food and certainly isn't the poster child for a healthy lifestyle.  He isn't slowing down and the presidency hasn't affected his energy level.  Let the man be for crying out loud.  If he has a health issue, so what, so do the majority of people over 50!!  A lot of it has to do with plain old DNA and my guess is he has some decent genes.

His dad was 93 and mom was 89 when they passed. Genetically speaking, Trump should do just fine.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2017, 08:11:34 pm »
Well, maybe  -- maybe not.  From what I have heard, President Reagan was already exhibiting signs of dementia at least during his second term, maybe longer, but it was not revealed till after he was out of office and the disease was so obvious, it couldn't be denied.  If true, I'm sure no one in his inner circle would have wanted it to get around that President Reagan's mental faculties were declining, not only because it would have been to a huge blow to his admirers, but also,  a weakened president could have made him -- and the rest of the US -- vulnerable to attack by our enemies abroad.

In addition, Trump has an image you and many of his supporters have bought into -- that he is this human dynamo with no weaknesses.  And he and his supporters have mocked Hillary for her alleged afflictions.  It would be an embarrassment for it to be known that Trump has some weaknesses of his own.  So you see, it would be in Trump's best interests and perhaps ours, not to let anyone know if he has any health issues.

No human being is without weaknesses.  To think otherwise is foolish and unrealistic.  The point is that DJT has exhibited non-stop high energy and he seems to thrive on keeping busy and a rigid schedule.  Could he have a heart attack tomorrow?  Sure he could.  Could he have high blood pressure and high cholesterol?  Of course he could; lot's of Americans over the age of 50 have high blood pressure and high cholesterol and are on meds ... so  .... he'd be in the norm.  Most people as they age start to show signs of dementia especially once they hit retirement age and don't stay busy.  Quite frankly, his health is something that I worry the least about with him.  What I worry about the most is his safety and security as there are so many nut jobs and liberal mental midgets that would like to see him out of office. He could have diabetes, high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, and weak joints - I could care less.  Scrutinizing his health and scurrying to find anything and everything wrong with him is nothing more than liberal petty bull crap.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 08:22:43 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2017, 08:20:37 pm »
Will we get the real results or the whitewashed version?

Remember when the media went crazy with "concern" about President Bush's health because he had gained five pounds or so?  (No matter that he could cycle 100 miles with no trouble).

Can you imagine what they'll do when/if Trump's weight gets out??

LOL!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2017, 08:58:53 pm »
Remember when the media went crazy with "concern" about President Bush's health because he had gained five pounds or so?

I remember they ignored the report about how Obama drank too much.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2017, 10:10:15 pm »

I remember they ignored the report about how Obama drank too much.

Yeah, that too.

They're so fair, doncha know??

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline corbe

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2017, 10:16:27 pm »
   His last physical before he became President, his Dr. exuberantly exclaimed all his tests were positive, I hate it when my Dr. tells me that.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2017, 10:37:41 pm »
His dad was 93 and mom was 89 when they passed. Genetically speaking, Trump should do just fine.

According to the controlling position of this site, everybody has identical genetics. There are no differences.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Concerned

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2017, 10:37:47 pm »
   His last physical before he became President, his Dr. exuberantly exclaimed all his tests were positive, I hate it when my Dr. tells me that.

That's the character who supposed described Trump's lab results as "astonishingly excellent" and that Trump's "physical strength and stamina are extraordinary."
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2017, 10:41:44 pm »

That doctor looks like he hits the bong too often.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2017, 11:09:49 pm »
According to the controlling position of this site, everybody has identical genetics. There are no differences.

Wow.  I would love to know what made you so very bitter about a site you just can't seem to stay away from.

You must be some kind of masochist, or sumpin........

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2017, 11:26:56 pm »

I sorry you're having a rough day Corbe --       :happyny:

« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 11:27:31 pm by libertybele »

Silver Pines

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2017, 12:12:59 am »

@truth_seeker

?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2017, 01:29:34 am »
@truth_seeker

?

Some times t_s just feels the need to stick a knife into this wonderful site, whether it makes any sense or not.

This time it makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever.   :shrug:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2017, 01:59:24 am »

Unless docs find something that is potentially health threatening ... like cancer, or serious heart disease... I'm not sure we're entitled to know everything about his health.

He doesn't have what we would call a healthy lifestyle but he has zest for life and high energy.  I just got a complete okay on all my health tests but I couldn't keep up with him for two hours.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2017, 02:04:23 am »

Don't be silly.  Hillary's issues are obvious public ones ... she staggers, she coughs, she falls.

He does act like a human dynamo at times but we are well aware that he has weaknesses.  My son always says that heredity is the biggy and it has worked in my family.  Trump's parents lived to old ages and he's only 70.

I wouldn't be either surprised or appalled to learn he has some minor health issues but unless they are life threatening they are really none of our business.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2017, 02:17:23 am »

Right. Because the American public has never been kept in the dark about a President's health issues before. Let's mention a few: Kennedy (Addison's Disease), Roosevelt (heart disease), Reagan (Alzheimers), Wilson (a stroke), Grover Cleveland (secretly had a cancerous tumor removed from his mouth) Eisenhower (heart problems)

Many US Presidents fear that knowledge of their physical weaknesses will be found out by the public and so some of them chose to use trusted old family doctors and didn't get the best medical care. The last doctor who released a dubious report on Trump's health was a gastroenterologist (hardly someone who would be doing your yearly physical) who claimed he wrote the report in 5 minutes while waiting in a limo.

In this day and age many men could fulfill their duties as POTUS even with serious health conditions. Medical treatments have improved lifespans and quality of life however the optics of a POTUS with a weakness has not changed much. This is why many of them don't want these matters known. And when you take into account Trump's frail ego it makes it even more likely that he wouldn't want any health problems to be known. It is a very rare 71  year old that would not have some health issue by this time.