Author Topic: Trump: I Will Win in 2020 Because 'Media Will Tank' Without Me  (Read 295 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: I Will Win in 2020 Because 'Media Will Tank' Without Me
« on: December 29, 2017, 03:08:06 pm »
 By Cathy Burke    |   Thursday, 28 Dec 2017 10:08 PM

President Donald Trump says the media will eventually cover him more favorably — because they are profiting from interest in his presidency and will want him to get re-elected, The New York Times reported.

In an interview at his West Palm Beach, Florida, golf course, Trump told the newspaper he regularly insults as the "failing New York Times" that the media will "tank" without him.

"Another reason that I'm going to win another four years is because newspapers, television, all forms of media will tank if I'm not there, because without me, their ratings are going down the tubes," Trump told the newspaper. "Without me, The New York Times will indeed be not the failing New York Times, but the failed New York Times."

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/2020-reelection-presidential-campaign/2017/12/28/id/834221/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34