Author Topic: Trump: US could use some ‘good old Global Warming’ to heat up cold states  (Read 662 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump: US could use some ‘good old Global Warming’ to heat up cold states
The Hill, Dec 28, 2017, Brandon Carter

President Trump took to Twitter Thursday to note the record-breaking cold weather currently slamming much of the eastern U.S., saying the country could use some “global warming” during the cold snap.

“In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record,” Trump tweeted. “Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!”

Large swaths of the US are expected to see record-breaking cold temperatures over New Year’s weekend, with some areas expected to have low temperatures in the negative 40s.

More:  http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/366734-trump-us-could-use-some-good-old-global-warming-to-heat-up-cold

88devil

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump 

In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!

4:01 PM - 28 Dec 2017

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946531657229701120

Offline anubias

88devil

I have grown to love his tweets.   :silly: 

That one should have the Moonbats in a tizzy.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

I have grown to love his tweets.   :silly: 

That one should have the Moonbats in a tizzy.

How many years have *we* been saying this same thing??!!  Moonbat heads are exploding for sure!!   :laugh:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Then why in the hell does he sign budget bills that continue to subsidize ridiculously expensive and unnecessary renewable energy?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington