Author Topic: Texas Homeowner Shames ‘Grinch’ Who Stole Christmas Decorations!  (Read 735 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Joe for America
BY SCOTT OSBORN
DECEMBER 27, 2017

Once again, the saying holds tried and true, ‘Don’t Mess With Texas!’ A San Antonio homeowner just used it to shame a Christmas thief!
Ken Lamkin is getting back at the Grinch who stole his Christmas decor from his Texas lawn in a most creative way.

Lamkin is shaming the guy who stole his fog machine and inflatable reindeer. According to Lamkin, the thief stole about $400 worth of decorations, and it was all caught on camera. Police have not yet identified the thief.

“And we ran over and made some black and white pictures and mounted them on some cardboard, and this is what you have: our new Grinch-themed Christmas,” he said.

(more)
https://joeforamerica.com/2017/12/texas-homeowner-shames-grinch-stole-christmas-decorations/

If your decorations survived this long, I advise getting them stowed away as soon as possible.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline anubias

What kind of low-life would steal Christmas decorations?  It’s not like they’re a necessary item worth getting shot over.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
What kind of low-life would steal Christmas decorations?  It’s not like they’re a necessary item worth getting shot over.

Agreed.  A pretty low life thing to do. However, “a fog machine” and inflatable reindeer?  Rudolph?

Not to sound like a Christmas decoration snob - OK, I probably am a Christmas decoration snob because I hate those inflatable decorations.  I also hate those Star Shower projectors. As I posted in the beginning of November:

So my neighbor a few doors up got one of those Star Shower things. I guess they are getting a jump on decorating for Christmas? Although the colors aren’t really that Christmas-y – blue, red, green, purple, orange. It is just as hideous as it sounds. I imagine this is exactly what it would look like if a lighthouse was vomiting Skittles.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Applewood

People will steal anything if it's not nailed down and even then, they will find a way to remove the nails. 

My guess is thieves will either use the decorations themselves or sell them to some unsuspecting soul  -- maybe at a flea market next year.  Would be foolish to use them personally,  particularly if they live nearby.  Someone might recognize the decorations and call police.

Offline verga

When we lived up north there was a family that went "all out" every year. Santa and reindeer on the roof. Nativity scene in the front yard. Trees decorated with lights, Music playing until 11:00 pm, all very tasteful and not overdone. The father and son (ONE Of my students) would spend several days putting it up. This was a very small town and people would come from miles around to see the display. One year some of the youthful thug wannabes trashed it. They made the mistake of bragging about it, and they forgot the son was on the football team. Arrested for vandalism and beat up all within 24 hours. Small town justice.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.