Author Topic: Stage four of Trump Derangement Syndrome: Identifying the progress of a disease  (Read 10312 times)

Silver Pines

Save money?  I have no idea.  Probably if you were in the habit of buying hardbacks.  Or, if you read a lot and get Kindle Unlimited.  But, it stays charged for just about ever, especially if you keep it in airplane mode except for buying new books, and it's very convenient not having to store a library of hard copies and easy to take with you.

Yeah, if I really want a book I'll buy the hardcover so it looks like the Kindle will be a good deal.  I need to sit down and play with it...it's still in its box.

Silver Pines

I think you will find storage space is not an issue.  My Kindle could hold a few thousand books.

@Cyber Liberty

Yay!  Unlike my phone, which has the lowest storage of any Iphone 6s.  It'll be nice to not worry about that.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
A perfect example of wasted bandwidth.

Which is exactly is why we don't need no Net Neutrality.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Yeah, if I really want a book I'll buy the hardcover so it looks like the Kindle will be a good deal.  I need to sit down and play with it...it's still in its box.

I can relate.

I got a pair of nice wool  socks and one new shoe for Christmas. I know because they are still wrapped since I wrapped them. They are still wrapped because apparently, I forgot to put BOTH shoes back in the box when I wrapped them. I don't want ANYONE to know.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline WingNot

A LONG time ago my dad told me something.

He said all of his life he had been told tomorrow was the end of the world. And if you didn't do things their way, if you didn't think like them, act like them, follow them, you will be an outcast. The lunatic fringe. Shunned.

But, he said, you go live your life, think your thoughts, speak your mind, and make your decisions.

And ...

NEVER LET THE BASTARDS WIN.

My Dad gave me some of the best advice on my wedding day that I have never forgotten.  He said: "Son from now on there is no need for you to remember your mistakes.  She will remind you of them every chance she gets."
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 08:54:54 pm by WineNot »

Offline Frank Cannon

My Dad gave me some of the best advice on my wedding day that I have never forgotten.  He said: "Son from now on there is no need for you to remember your mistakes.  She will remind you of them every chance she gets."

Was that on your 7th or 8th marriage?

Offline WingNot

Was that on your 7th or 8th marriage?

My 5th with my 2nd wife.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
My 5th with my 2nd wife.

She is sitting next to you, isn't she?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline WingNot

She is sitting next to you, isn't she?

Shopping on Amazon.......in the next room...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 09:07:05 pm by WineNot »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Don't ever get her an Alexa.  Not only will she never shut up, the thing will go out and buy stuff every time she opens her flap.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Hearing every word you type.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Don't ever get her an Alexa.  Not only will she never shut up, the thing will go out and buy stuff every time she opens her flap.

Wait a minute....didn't you get yourself an Alexa???

You need to borrow my titanium framing hammer?

Offline WingNot

Say's the man with 1st hand knowledge!.  Thanks for the heads up Brother!

Offline Frank Cannon

Amazon has a decent Adults Only section, so that may pan out for you.....if you are into that. I am not. I overheard about the section from @RoosGirl telling Tommy.

Offline RoosGirl

Amazon has a decent Adults Only section, so that may pan out for you.....if you are into that. I am not. I overheard about the section from @RoosGirl telling Tommy.

Who is Tommy?

Offline Frank Cannon

Who is Tommy?

The one who appears like a magic elf anytime the name "C R U Z" is mentioned in order to remind folks that he is Satan.

Offline RoosGirl

The one who appears like a magic elf anytime the name "C R U Z" is mentioned in order to remind folks that he is Satan.

Oh, I don't recall that.  I only remember offering to massage your sore ass with a tool available at Amazon.

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh, I don't recall that.  I only remember offering to massage your sore ass with a tool available at Amazon.

I recall....

Offline Night Hides Not

Ain’t that the truth.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 11:49:07 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.