Author Topic: Kathy Griffin reflects on beheaded Trump photo: 'I wish I could tour in the US without getting shot'  (Read 479 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kathy Griffin reflects on beheaded Trump photo: 'I wish I could tour in the US without getting shot'
by Caitlin Yilek | Dec 27, 2017, 9:38 AM

Comedian Kathy Griffin reflected on her experience in the months since she stirred controversy after a photo of her holding a bloody head resembling President Trump went viral.

Griffin told Politico she hasn’t been able to book a gig in the United States, blaming Trump for stirring the outrage against her.

“I think it would have been gone in a week without his tweet,” she said. “Trump knows what would be perceived as something hysterical and he loves hysteria. There are millions of people who think I’m a member of ISIS to this day.”

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/kathy-griffin-reflects-on-beheaded-trump-photo-i-wish-i-could-tour-in-the-us-without-getting-shot/article/2644430
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

If she were ISIS and funny she'd get gigs.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Nitwit.  Who cares enough about Kathy Griffin to bother doing anything to her?  She's probably afraid she would be playing to empty rooms.

Offline goatprairie

Oh, poor, poor, persecuted Kathy Griffin. Who is going to shoot her? Nobody.
She most likely only travels in blue states in liberal circles. If she goes to NY or LA, she is most likely surrounded by fellow travelers who applauded her for her stupid actions.
Again, imagine if some "comedian" had posed with the severed head of Obama?  Lib scribblers would still be frothing at the mouth.
What I would like to see happen to Griffin is for her to be totally ignored. That would  be the best punishment for her.  Now she wants to be a liberal martyr. Ignore her...let her drown in her own self pity.

Offline ConstitutionRose

I have a hard time believing she could book 50 cities before the fake beheading picture.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
“They were thrilled to have someone come over and make fun of Trump,” she said. “I wish I could tour in the U.S. without getting shot — I know I can’t. I was in the middle of a 50-city tour when the tweet happened. It was canceled in 24 hours.”

See? It wasn't the photo. What happened to her wasn't her fault. It was the evil tweet that ended her career. She had nothing to do with it. It is all Trump's fault!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Victoria33

I have a hard time believing she could book 50 cities before the fake beheading picture.
@ConstitutionRose

That severed head was horrible; I couldn't believe any person except terrorists would have made that bloody head.  Her brain was turned off when she decided to do that.

Offline Night Hides Not

Memo to Kathy: nobody gives a rat's arse about you anymore.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Joan Rivers had Griffin's number.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Consequences bitch.

You earned 'em!
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline anubias

She’s just whining in an attempt to get her name out there again which was the whole reason for the beheaded Trump.

I saw the NYE CNN commercial last night and laughed when I didn’t see her ugly face on it.  Pretty boy is having a guy on with him this time.