Author Topic: Trump sent fewer Mexicans home from US in 2017 than Obama in 2016  (Read 10475 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump sent fewer Mexicans home from US in 2017 than Obama in 2016
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2017, 03:05:26 am »
Well, I may be the forum prude, but if that word is used frequently and permitted here, I'm gone.

There needs to be someplace in the world of politics where decency prevails, and this has been IT.

Not to worry
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2017, 03:06:41 am »
What question??  You've been behaving like a jerk to me all day, and calling me stupid, and worse.

I never said anything about the word "illegal" being a bad word, so as far as I can tell, you're just continuing to behave badly.

What's happened to you anyway??  Are you the same person who offered to pray for my son in law?  Or have you become a pod person who treats other people like dirt just because they don't agree with you??

This is a civil forum, and the efforts of the Mods to keep it that way are admirable.

What exactly are you trying to prove by this name-calling idiocy??

@musiclady

Go back and read the post now that the word I originally wrote has been restored.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2017, 03:09:02 am »
Oh FGS y’all.  All this stink because one member said “wetback”?  If I had a conniption every time I heard that word, that’s all I’d do.  It is common language in my neck of the woods, used by Mexicans as well.  If they’re fresh out of the river and haven’t learned the local lingo yet, they use the word “Mojado or Mojada”.  It’s what they call themselves.  It means a “wet person”.  They don’t think it’s a bad word.

Somebody needs to post that it’s no longer a PC word on a billboard up here in Fort Worth in espanol and English; so we all, including themselves, know not to use it anymore.  Who can keep up?

What’s next?  Vato?

https://youtu.be/B093SWH1IbQ

Not a single person had a "conniption"................ until the "I can say whatever I want and you can't stop me" crew started crying......

That's where the overreaction was.  Until then, the conversation was calm.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2017, 03:09:58 am »
I need a Trumpet to explain how this is good news for Trump, bad news for Trump, fake news for Trump, or all of the above.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2017, 03:10:18 am »
:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2017, 03:14:11 am »
@musiclady

Go back and read the post now that the word I originally wrote has been restored.

Why?  So you can call me a stupid lemming again?

No thanks.

I'm not subject to being led around by the nose.

No matter how hard YOU try to do it.

Because I'm a thinking conservative, and stronger than anyone who tries to push me around with insults.

Frankly, right now, I don't give a rip what you think or, more accurately, how you FEEL..... because I haven't seen even a modicum of thought in any of your posts today.

When you calm down, maybe we'll talk.

Maybe.

Online corbe

« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2017, 03:14:49 am »
I have a number of black friends and am aquainted with many more.  None of them are n^&&£¥$.

@Bigun I am a product of my Genetics and the Environment I was raised in.

I grew up in Louisiana in the early 50's and developed quite the hate which I carried for many years, but as I said earlier I no longer carry that burden or ANY animosities toward any person, regardless of race, creed or color. 
   Like you I deplore ILLEGALS and their overall negative impact on our economy but to pigeonhole anyone with a derogatory term that was accepted 50 years ago is wrong, we have all grown and can make our point without what is considered slanderous today, we don't need Myst or her Mods to babysit us.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline anubias

« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2017, 03:15:12 am »
Not a single person had a "conniption"................ until the "I can say whatever I want and you can't stop me" crew started crying......

That's where the overreaction was.  Until then, the conversation was calm.

Looked like a conniption to me.  It’s ridiculous.  Some of you are trying so hard to be politically correct that the mojados would scratch their heads in astonishment.   **nononono*

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2017, 03:16:59 am »

No thanks.

I'm not subject to being led around by the nose.

No matter how hard YOU try to do it.

Because I'm a thinking conservative, and stronger than anyone who tries to push me around with insults.

Frankly, right now, I don't give a rip what you think or, more accurately, how you FEEL..... because I haven't seen even a modicum of thought in any of your posts today.

When you calm down, maybe we'll talk.

Maybe.
I am calm and have been the entire time.  It is you who resorted to hysteria.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2017, 03:18:47 am »
Looked like a conniption to me.  It’s ridiculous.  Some of you are trying so hard to be politically correct that the mojados would scratch their heads in astonishment.   **nononono*

There's a difference between being a fundamentally decent, respectful human being (conservative, that is) and being "politically correct."

I can see that in a few of you, decent behavior and language is derided and mocked. The PC charge is completely bogus.

So be it.

SOME of us prefer being polite and civil to childish crying about our "right" to say whatever we feel like saying.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2017, 03:20:19 am »
    @Bigun I am a product of my Genetics and the Environment I was raised in.

I grew up in Louisiana in the early 50's and developed quite the hate which I carried for many years, but as I said earlier I no longer carry that burden or ANY animosities toward any person, regardless of race, creed or color. 
   Like you I deplore ILLEGALS and their overall negative impact on our economy but to pigeonhole anyone with a derogatory term that was accepted 50 years ago is wrong, we have all grown and can make our point without what is considered slanderous today, we don't need Myst or her Mods to babysit us.

I don't ever recall using the n word on this forum and don't currently forsee ever needing to.  But it is a word with a definition.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 03:21:12 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #87 on: December 29, 2017, 03:24:30 am »
I am calm and have been the entire time.  It is you who resorted to hysteria.

If it makes you feel good to think your histrionics were calm, go for it.

I made a simple statement giving my opinion, and you started with the ludicrous, and juvenile name calling.

If you need to do that to feel good about yourself, I understand.

I've raised four children and taught school for years, so I've seen a lot of this kind of behavior before.

As for me, I've been as calm as can be the entire time, laughing at how ridiculous you've become just because I have an opinion that doesn't make you FEEL good.

(Oh..... and I should probably point out that my IQ puts me in MENSA territory, so you're just plain wrong about my so-called stupidity).

Good night.  I've had enough of this silliness for one day.   Maybe after a good night's sleep the old Bigun will be back and this strange iteration of childishness will be gone....

Online corbe

« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2017, 03:25:31 am »
    @Bigun YOU did not use that word and I apologize if it seemed I was insinuating you did.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2017, 03:27:44 am »
Maybe I should close the thread....
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2017, 03:28:54 am »
If it makes you feel good to think your histrionics were calm, go for it.

I made a simple statement giving my opinion, and you started with the ludicrous, and juvenile name calling.

If you need to do that to feel good about yourself, I understand.

I've raised four children and taught school for years, so I've seen a lot of this kind of behavior before.

As for me, I've been as calm as can be the entire time, laughing at how ridiculous you've become just because I have an opinion that doesn't make you FEEL good.

(Oh..... and I should probably point out that my IQ puts me in MENSA territory, so you're just plain wrong about my so-called stupidity).

Good night.  I've had enough of this silliness for one day.   Maybe after a good night's sleep the old Bigun will be back and this strange iteration of childishness will be gone....

I will leave it to those who might read this thread to make their own determinations as to who it was that became hysterical.   Sleep well!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2017, 03:30:39 am »
Maybe I should close the thread....

Why?  It's your forum but I fail to see the need to run from a little controversy.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline anubias

« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2017, 03:31:33 am »
There's a difference between being a fundamentally decent, respectful human being (conservative, that is) and being "politically correct."

I can see that in a few of you, decent behavior and language is derided and mocked. The PC charge is completely bogus.

So be it.

SOME of us prefer being polite and civil to childish crying about our "right" to say whatever we feel like saying.

Being polite?  To eschew a term they use themselves?  It’s not being polite.  It’s being silly.  When THEY themselves decide it’s a bad word and stop referring to themselves as such, then it might be polite not to use it, or it might just be PC.  Forget billboards in Fort Worth. We should put signs up at the border not to come here calling themselves mojados because it’s been deemed rude by the good, white ladies to refer to their state of wetness in any form.

They had a bazillion to one rather be called wetbacks than illegals.  That’s what’s so damned funny about the whole thing.   :silly:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2017, 03:34:17 am »
@musiclady

Please use the Ignore feature.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2017, 03:34:47 am »
Why?  It's your forum but I fail to see the need to run from a little controversy.

It's not that at all...I hate seeing two members who are friends fight...and get mad at each other..
Support the USO

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2017, 03:36:44 am »

Probably because it's been 4 pages of bickering over PC language and not about the actual topic.  At least it hasn't devolved into a discussion of The Alamo.

Awww.....now I've stepped in it.     :shrug:

« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 03:37:10 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2017, 03:38:01 am »
It's not that at all...I hate seeing two members who are friends fight...and get mad at each other..

I'm not mad at anyone and I'm sure no-one else is really either.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2017, 03:39:38 am »
Being polite?  To eschew a term they use themselves?  It’s not being polite.  It’s being silly.  When THEY themselves decide it’s a bad word and stop referring to themselves as such, then it might be polite not to use it, or it might just be PC.  Forget billboards in Fort Worth. We should put signs up at the border not to come here calling themselves mojados because it’s been deemed rude by the good, white ladies to refer to their state of wetness in any form.

They had a bazillion to one rather be called wetbacks than illegals.  That’s what’s so damned funny about the whole thing.   :silly:

It took me a bit to figure out you meant wetbacks.  That exact same argument applies to another minority group that describes themselves with words that they would kill a white person for using.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 03:41:17 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2017, 03:43:58 am »
I'm not mad at anyone and I'm sure no-one else is really either.

Neither of you would say it, I am sure.  But it sure looks like it from those of us who are out here.  We consider us all friends, and it pains me to hear some of the things my dear friends say to each other sometimes.  It's not you, it's me.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2017, 03:45:49 am »

Probably because it's been 4 pages of bickering over PC language and not about the actual topic.  At least it hasn't devolved into a discussion of The Alamo.

Awww.....now I've stepped in it.     :shrug:

You haven't stepped into anything until you mention the War of Northern Aggression.

Ooops.
I will NOT comply.