Author Topic: REPORT: MORE Top FBI Agents Who Worked On Clinton Email Probe Rumored To Be Leaving  (Read 648 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
According to reporter Sharyl Attkisson, the exodus may not be over just yet.

“8 high ranking DOJ/FBI officials have been removed, reassigned or are rumored to be leaving incl. top agents who worked on 2 high-profile probes: Clinton mishandling of classified info, and Trump-Russia collusion investigation,”Attkisson tweeted on Tuesday.

The reporter did not elaborate on the rumbling, but with all that has occurred, it would not be surprising to see more top FBI officials leave.

Read more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/report-top-fbi-agents-worked-clinton-email-probe-rumored-leaving/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
All with full retirements intact of course!   9999hair out0000
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Gettin' out while the gettin's good.

If they are retired/resigned "as private citizens" (and no longer government employees), if summoned before Congress (to explain their activities at the FBI), won't they be able to just "take the 5th" and be done with it?

Oceander

Gettin' out while the gettin's good.

If they are retired/resigned "as private citizens" (and no longer government employees), if summoned before Congress (to explain their activities at the FBI), won't they be able to just "take the 5th" and be done with it?

They can take the fifth whether retired or not. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
She's good.

One of the very best IMHO.  There are damned few real reporters around these days.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline anubias

Honestly, I’m surprised she hasn’t met with an accident or suicide by two shots to the back of her head.

Offline DB

They should have resigned after Comey washed everything under the rug. The fact that they didn't proved just how deep the corruption at the FBI went.