Author Topic: Donald promises America a new 'do' if it makes him president: Trump reveals he will ditch his infamo  (Read 3248 times)

Offline goodwithagun

Donald promises America a new 'do' if it makes him president: Trump reveals he will ditch his infamous hair style in the White House - because comb-over takes too much time to maintain

Donald Trump may be standing firm in his political convictions as he attempts to secure the Republican nomination for president, but there is one thing he has revealed he will be changing if elected - his hair.
Trump appeared at a dinner in Iowa on Saturday night and told those in attendance that his carefully crafted coif would be no more if he lands in the White House.
His reasoning for the big change is that the look simply takes too long.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3143400/Donald-Trump-reveals-ditch-infamous-hair-style-elected-president-carefully-combed-coif-takes-time-maintain.html#ixzz52WC2ENtK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

An oldie but a goodie!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

An oldie but a goodie!

The "story" is as stupid today as it was when Published: 12:11 EST, 29 June 2015  | Updated: 14:42 EST, 29 June 2015

Posting it again is a sign of true desperation.    And this is delicious.  88finger point

Silver Pines

The "story" is as stupid today as it was when Published: 12:11 EST, 29 June 2015  | Updated: 14:42 EST, 29 June 2015

Posting it again is a sign of true desperation.    And this is delicious.  88finger point

@Right_in_Virginia
@goodwithagun

This is the first time I’ve seen the story.  Not quite sure why your response is so intensely personal and angry over something that’s pretty innocuous and lighthearted. 

Personally I’m just as glad he didn’t get rid of the ‘do.  It’s kind of scary to imagine the replacement.

Oceander

Blasphemy against Lord Trump will not be tolerated by His acolytes.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
An oldie but a goodie!

I would chastise you for bringing this up but nothing else much seems to be happening.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Actually, this picture reveals that Trump is not a bad looking guy.  You need to put John Kerry's hair on him (dye it blond first) and we might have a winner.

Offline musiclady

@Right_in_Virginia
@goodwithagun

This is the first time I’ve seen the story.  Not quite sure why your response is so intensely personal and angry over something that’s pretty innocuous and lighthearted. 

Personally I’m just as glad he didn’t get rid of the ‘do.  It’s kind of scary to imagine the replacement.

C'mon now....... you know exactly why the response was so intensely personal.

I agree though.  Imagining the Donald with a Mohawk or a buzzed head is slightly disturbing.   ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Silver Pines

I would chastise you for bringing this up but nothing else much seems to be happening.

Chastise your momma.

Silver Pines

C'mon now....... you know exactly why the response was so intensely personal.

I agree though.  Imagining the Donald with a Mohawk or a buzzed head is slightly disturbing.   ^-^

@musiclady

:laugh:

Yes, I admit it.

You don't think he could carry off those hairstyles?  He's a hot guy!

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

:laugh:

Yes, I admit it.

You don't think he could carry off those hairstyles?  He's a hot guy!

I think maybe one of those hot young guy spikey hairdos might distract from his jowls and be very flattering.   :dx1:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Silver Pines

I think maybe one of those hot young guy spikey hairdos might distract from his jowls and be very flattering.   :dx1:

@musiclady

:silly:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

He's at the point where he can go all in for his mother's look......

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

You sillies.  He didn't mean his own hair.

By the way, are y'all as embarrassed for him over this as I am?

Offline RoosGirl

LOL!

Silver Pines

@edpc

What the actual...

Offline Suppressed

Some options, if he decides not to break yet another promise...

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Third down on the right is a really good look.

Maybe he should opt for a rug.

I'm more concerned with what he's doing than with how he looks and he's doing okay.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

88devil  @Emjay

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline anubias

I had to double-check.  Thought for sure I had accidentally landed at DU with such disrespect.  Reminds me of the Bushitler pics of the days of yore.

Offline Suppressed

I had to double-check.  Thought for sure I had accidentally landed at DU with such disrespect.  Reminds me of the Bushitler pics of the days of yore.

:silly:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline musiclady

I'm pretty sure you can't "disrespect" a bad hairdo.

And I'm pretty sure Trump with a man bun isn't quite the same as Bush is Hitler stuff.

But then, I'm not in love, so I may be wrong about that............  *****rollingeyes*****