Author Topic: HE WENT THERE… James Woods Said What We Are All Thinking About Barack HUSSEIN Obama  (Read 387 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Truth Uncensored
By Lauren Richardson
December 24, 2017

Conservative actor James Woods – one of President Donald Trump’s staunch supporters in an otherwise wholly liberal Hollywood – said what we are all thinking about Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

Woods responded to a tweet by Jacob Wohl, “Obama targeted Christian Churches and Conservative Charities with the IRS, but ordered investigations into Hezbollah to be stopped. Let that sink in.”

Jacob Wohl
Obama targeted Christian Churches and Conservative Charities with the IRS, but ordered investigations into Hezbollah to be stopped. Let that sink in
2:40 PM - Dec 23, 2017

James Woods delivered a truth bomb about Barack HUSSEIN Obama!

“He is a Muslim. He can deny it, his apologists in the media can refute it, and his enablers can promote a narrative that he is a Christian. It’s a pack of lies. Obama is a Muslim and that is where his allegiance lies. Always has. Always will.”

James Woods
He is a Muslim. He can deny it, his apologists in the media can refute it, and his enablers can promote a narrative that he is a Christian. It’s a pack of lies. Obama is a Muslim and that is where his allegiance lies. Always has. Always will.

https://twitter.com/jacobawohl/status/944669112667533312 …

2:28 AM - Dec 24, 2017

(more)
https://truthuncensored.net/he-went-there-james-woods-said-what-thinking-barack-hussein-obama/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
They blacklisted him from Hollywood. Amber Tamblyn even tried to play the "he groped me" card.

Yet they won't shut him up.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024