Author Topic: NewsBusters Year-in-Review: The Most Outrageous Quotes of 2017 Part III  (Read 350 times)

rangerrebew

NewsBusters Year-in-Review: The Most Outrageous Quotes of 2017 Part III
By Geoffrey Dickens | December 27, 2017 8:30 AM EST

All this week, NewsBusters is recounting the most obnoxious liberal bias of 2017. Monday, we presented some of the most outrageous examples of journalists fawning over liberal or left-wing icons, and yesterday we showcased some of this year’s nastiest attacks on Republicans or conservatives.

Today, it’s a look at all of the over-the-top attacks on President Donald Trump, who was called a “crazy” “basket case” of a “sociopath” by the likes of CNN’s Don Lemon and the Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2017/12/27/newsbusters-year-review-most-outrageous-quotes-2017-part-iii

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: NewsBusters Year-in-Review: The Most Outrageous Quotes of 2017 Part III
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 04:13:54 pm »
“I was out on the campaign trail time and again when he [Donald Trump] referred to the news media as the dishonest news media, the disgusting news media. He called us liars and crooks and thieves and I can’t think of all of the other names that he called us....I think that the President has to understand that he is doing real damage to what we do ...
— CNN correspondent Jim Acosta at April 12 Newseum event “Trump and the Press.”

"...  that the President ... is doing real damage to what we do" is rather his point, Jim.