Author Topic: WaPost Columnist IDs 10 Best Things Trump Did This Year  (Read 532 times)

Offline Concerned

WaPost Columnist IDs 10 Best Things Trump Did This Year
« on: December 27, 2017, 02:50:15 pm »
Washington Post columnist, Marc Thiessen (former Bush speech writer), identifies what he considers to be the 10 best things President Trump did this year.  I think this might surprise some who would have us think everything the Washington Post publishes is partisan and anti-Trump:

"As we approach the end of President Trump’s first year in office, the list of extraordinary things he has done — for both good and ill — is nothing short of remarkable. Trump inspires such deep emotions in his critics and supporters that many have struggled to objectively assess his presidency. Some are so blinded by their hatred of Trump that they refuse to acknowledge the good he has done, while others are so blinded by devotion that they overlook almost any transgression.

In my columns, I’ve tried to give Trump the credit he deserves when he does the right thing, while calling him out when he does the wrong thing. So, here is my list of the 10 best things Trump has done in his first 11 months. (On Friday, I will give you my list of the 10 worst.)

<snip>

1. He, not Hillary Clinton, was inaugurated as president. Trump delivered the coup de grace that ended the corrupt, dishonest Clinton political machine."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-10-best-things-trump-has-done-in-his-first-year-in-office/2017/12/27/c79ce93c-ea7e-11e7-9f92-10a2203f6c8d_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-e%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.072a0665ee9f
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 02:57:47 pm by Concerned »
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: WaPost Columnist IDs 10 Best Things Trump Did This Year
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 04:03:24 pm »
OOps.  Paywall.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 04:05:59 pm »
OOps.  Paywall.

Nope.  No paywall at the link.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 04:40:40 pm »
Nope.  No paywall at the link.

There was for me the first time I went there, so I Googled the article and it linked OK from Google.  Now I tried it and it works fine.   :shrug:

I liked the article OK, so let's not miss the promised "hate Trump" article he promised.

I get that from WaPo and NYT sometimes, I don't know why.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: