Author Topic: Diane Black announces run for Tennessee governor  (Read 392 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Diane Black announces run for Tennessee governor
« on: December 27, 2017, 02:23:43 pm »
Diane Black announces run for Tennessee governor
by Kimberly Leonard | Dec 27, 2017, 8:45 AM

Rep. Diane Black is stepping down from her chairmanship on the House Budget Committee and will pursue a run for governor of Tennessee.

Black, a Tennessee Republican who will continue to serve in Congress in 2018, credited the passage of the tax bill with allowing her to achieve her political goals and to move on to the next step in her career.

"When I was elected to Congress in 2010, I had three main goals: repeal Obamacare, reform the tax code, and start attacking the growing federal debt and deficits. In just one year, the Budget Committee has taken significant steps to achieve all of these goals," Black said in announcing her decision Wednesday in a Fox News opinion piece.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/diane-black-announces-run-for-tennessee-governor/article/2644426
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Diane Black announces run for Tennessee governor
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 02:25:44 pm »
Black, a Tennessee Republican who will continue to serve in Congress in 2018, credited the passage of the tax bill with allowing her to achieve her political goals and to move on to the next step in her career.

You failed at your main goal lady...you never got a budget passed and sent to the President for his signature.

Somehow I think that little factoid will get left out of your television commercial resume.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Rep. Diane Black is stepping down from her chairmanship on the House Budget Committee and will pursue a run for governor of Tennessee.

"When I was elected to Congress in 2010, I had three main goals: repeal Obamacare, reform the tax code, and start attacking the growing federal debt and deficits. In just one year, the Budget Committee has taken significant steps to achieve all of these goals," Black said in announcing her decision Wednesday in a Fox News opinion piece.

Read more at: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/diane-black-resigns-as-budget-committee-chairman-for-tennessee-gubernatorial-bid/article/2644426
The Republic is lost.