Author Topic: Trump partly blamed Sessions for Alabama Senate loss: report  (Read 1528 times)

Offline goodwithagun

Re: Trump partly blamed Sessions for Alabama Senate loss: report
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2017, 01:09:27 pm »
:facepalm2:

If I don’t like it it’s fake news, and I’m gonna hold my breath until they stop! 22222frying pan
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Trump partly blamed Sessions for Alabama Senate loss: report
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2017, 01:17:58 pm »
Good News! Everything Is Swell! Jeff Sessions Says the “System Is Working”

Bret Baier gave a softball interview to the rarely seen or heard Attorney General Jeff Sessions. He has been absent during all the latest crises.

He did ask one meaty question about the ongoing corruption within the DOJ and FBI. He wanted to know whether or not the Steele dossier was used to obtain a FISA warrant on the Trump team.

Sessions responded by saying, “I don’t know anything about that, I’m not able to comment on that, I would just say that the system seems to be working and it’s a matter that I’m glad people have looked at.”

How is that even possible that he doesn’t know anything?

http://www.independentsentinel.com/good-news-everything-is-swell-jeff-sessions-says-the-system-is-working/
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 01:23:30 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.