Author Topic: Lib experts: Execution of terrorists will only make Islamists angrier and angrier.  (Read 458 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The New York Times reported that Egypt executed fifteen Islamic terrorists.  Predictably, the Times worried that the executions would only make radical Islamists commit more acts of terror.

The Egyptian authorities hanged 15 men on Tuesday for an attack in the Sinai Peninsula in 2013, the start of an Islamic insurgency that the military-dominated government has been battling ever since.

A military court found the men guilty on terrorism charges last month for an attack on a military checkpoint in which one army officer and eight soldiers were killed.

Rights activists and Islamists said Tuesday that they feared the latest executions would drive more young Egyptians into the arms of the Islamic State, also known by its Arabic acronym Daes

I thought it was known as "Daesh" only by Obama, who never wanted to use the "I" word.

Read more at: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/lib_experts_execution_of_terrorists_will_only_make_islamists_angrier_and_angrier.html
The Republic is lost.

Offline the_doc

Right.  Capital punishment is never a deterrent.  (And illegal immigrants don't commit a disproportionately high percentage of crimes.) /sarc

I agree that executing terrorists would probably produce an upward blip in terrorist recruitment in the Religion of Death.  But it will prove to be temporary if we stay the course.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The New York Times reported that Egypt executed fifteen Islamic terrorists.  Predictably, the Times worried that the executions would only make radical Islamists commit more acts of terror.

I thought it was known as "Daesh" only by Obama, who never wanted to use the "I" word.

Read more at: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/lib_experts_execution_of_terrorists_will_only_make_islamists_angrier_and_angrier.html

Obama also always said ISIL instead of ISIS. ISIL is actually a complementary term for ISIS.
ISIS is the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
ISIL is the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.

The difference is that the term ISIS is somewhat limiting to Iraq and Syria. Whereas ISIL is a much larger land area to encompass their so called 'Caliphate', which is an area ruled by a Muslim leader. The 'levant' includes Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Lebanon, and parts of Egypt and Saudi Arabia. So by Obama using the term ISIL, he was declaring that their goal was much more than just Syria. He was saying that when they finish, their Caliphate would control all of the central Middle East.

It is hard to understand what Obama's intent was with this. Was he encouraging ISIS to expand their goals? Was it something he was hoping for personally, as a Muslim himself? We still don't know why Obama was essentially the only person in the world saying ISIL instead of ISIS.

But, then again, Obama's dealings with Muslim nations was always kind of screwy. He seemed to support radical fundamentalist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood over more modern regimes like in Egypt and Jordan. In that vein, he was also very soft on ISIS, allowing no more than minimal token bombings and attacks, declaring that they were not really a threat or a problem. Obama said this while ISIS was slaughtering civilians by the thousands, especially Christians, in particularly horrible ways, and expanding exponentially all over the M.E.

Obama was a weirdo concerning international affairs in the M.E. Even the nations of the Middle East still do not have a clear idea of what he was doing, or what he ultimately intended.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 07:31:45 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Obama also always said ISIL instead of ISIS. ISIL is actually a complementary term for ISIS.
ISIS is the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
ISIL is the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.

It is hard to understand what Obama's intent was with this. Was he encouraging ISIS to expand their goals? Was it something he was hoping for personally, as a Muslim himself? We still don't know why Obama was essentially the only person in the world saying ISIL instead of ISIS.

My theory was Obasard was denying Israel's existence when he used "ISIL."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wonders:
"It is hard to understand what obama's intent was with this. Was he encouraging isis to expand their goals? Was it something he was hoping for personally, as a muslim himself?"

If isis had prevailed, obama would have welcomed the new caliphate into the world order and done everything in his power to expand its reach elsewhere -- such as in Western Europe and... here.