Author Topic: It Would Be “Senator Roy Moore”… if Not for Jeff Sessions (Wright)  (Read 1058 times)

Online corbe

It Would Be “Senator Roy Moore”… if Not for Jeff Sessions

Posted at 11:30 pm on December 26, 2017 by Susan Wright

Wait… what?

Ok. There were a lot of reasons Roy Moore lost his bid for Jeff Sessions’ vacant Senate seat. He was a flawed candidate to begin with, but the bad publicity surrounding his dating habits as a 30-something year old DA in the 70s didn’t help.

What we can say for sure is that Roy Moore didn’t lose because of Jeff Sessions.

Somebody please alert Donald Trump.

According to the Associated Press, Trump has found a series of reasons to dump on the man who jumped the Trump train early and continues to remain faithful.

After Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort’s home was raided by the FBI, as they searched for evidence in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe, it definitely made things uncomfortable for the president.

After the raid, he sat in the Oval Office with reporters from the New York Times and began slamming Sessions, unprovoked.

<..snip..>

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/12/26/senator-roy-moore...-not-jeff-sessions/
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 05:34:16 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

@The Ghost

This is the crap I catch h3ll for, not The Hill.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

This is per @corbe  's own statements; has ripped Mitt Romney though Romney was Cruz endorsed.  Let that be seen for what it is. I'm sure other examples can be seen. My views at least, actually lineup with Cruz.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hey, Susan Wright, no mention that Senator Ted Cruz withdrew his endorsement from Roy Moore? Huh? Maybe you can remember that with the next cheerleading article by Red State where they say "Ted Cruz said this" and really took Bernie or the Democrat party to the cleaners.

Offline anubias

@corbe

It would be nice if you could put Susan Wright’s name within your posts to save those of us that would rather not click a link that goes to a dim-witted, bat-shit crazy dumbass.  Or some kind of a warning at least.

Thanks for your consideration.

Online corbe

Fixed it there @anubias
   I had pretty much swore off Susam Wright postings but someone questioned the integrity of my other postings, particularly from The Hill last night, discipline is not my strong suit.
   @TomSea I was aware, through you, that Cruz endorsed Mitt Romney, he also eventually came around and endorsed Trump so like all people we disagree on a few things but overall I think he's a Great Senator, so far.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@The Ghost

This is the crap I catch h3ll for, not The Hill.

A lot of sound and Susan signifying nothing.

I keep hearing that Trump blames Sessions for the Moore loss but it's always some vague thing.  Trump has been less than kind in some of his Sessions tweets but has never blamed him for the Moore loss.  And, if he had done so, I'm sure Miz Wright would have given us the when and where.

I don't know what kind of bug has infested her nether regions, but she's become a predictable anti-Trump ranter.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   Fixed it there @anubias
   I had pretty much swore off Susam Wright postings but someone questioned the integrity of my other postings, particularly from The Hill last night, discipline is not my strong suit.
   @TomSea I was aware, through you, that Cruz endorsed Mitt Romney, he also eventually came around and endorsed Trump so like all people we disagree on a few things but overall I think he's a Great Senator, so far.

"the Other Cuban"  "so far"

As the old saying goes, with friends like you ...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Good News! Everything Is Swell! Jeff Sessions Says the “System Is Working”

Bret Baier gave a softball interview to the rarely seen or heard Attorney General Jeff Sessions. He has been absent during all the latest crises.

He did ask one meaty question about the ongoing corruption within the DOJ and FBI. He wanted to know whether or not the Steele dossier was used to obtain a FISA warrant on the Trump team.

Sessions responded by saying, “I don’t know anything about that, I’m not able to comment on that, I would just say that the system seems to be working and it’s a matter that I’m glad people have looked at.”

How is that even possible that he doesn’t know anything?

http://www.independentsentinel.com/good-news-everything-is-swell-jeff-sessions-says-the-system-is-working/
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 06:42:38 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Good News! Everything Is Swell! Jeff Sessions Says the “System Is Working”

Bret Baier gave a softball interview to the rarely seen or heard Attorney General Jeff Sessions. He has been absent during all the latest crises.

He did ask one meaty question about the ongoing corruption within the DOJ and FBI. He wanted to know whether or not the Steele dossier was used to obtain a FISA warrant on the Trump team.

Sessions responded by saying, “I don’t know anything about that, I’m not able to comment on that, I would just say that the system seems to be working and it’s a matter that I’m glad people have looked at.”

How is that even possible that he doesn’t know anything?

http://www.independentsentinel.com/good-news-everything-is-swell-jeff-sessions-says-the-system-is-working/

Not ready to totally bail on Jeff Sessions because I've liked him for a long time.

As the article says, Jeff rarely gives interviews.  This interview proves that it should be Jeff NEVER gives interviews.

Offline anubias

Fixed it there @anubias

Thanks @corbe.  I dislike giving that moonbat the hits.  ;)