Author Topic: MOVIEGOING HITS 22-YR LOW…LA Times Blames Everyone But ANTI-TRUMP HOLLYWOOD  (Read 2484 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Hard to believe people are not spending money on quality like this....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 11:26:44 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I must be some kind of pervert I guess. Since all this stuff about Hollywood became public, now whenever I see any female movie star, all I can think about when I look at them is how many times they had to 'do things', and which things they did, to get their part. I never thought like this before.

And it not just her. It applies to all of them. I'm only a man. I can help but think about how it all went down in casting, on the set, in the offices, and at the parties. Whenever I see an actress now, I see sex.

All of this is new. I mean I found certain actresses sexy of course. But who knew what was really going on over there.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 11:55:41 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.