Author Topic: What Would the World Look Like if Christ had Never Been Born?  (Read 391 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Would the World Look Like if Christ had Never Been Born?
« on: December 25, 2017, 02:21:16 pm »
December 25, 2017
What Would the World Look Like if Christ had Never Been Born?
By Scott S. Powell

For Christians, Christmas is a unique time of joy associated with the birth of the savior Jesus, whose life, death and resurrection makes possible a personal and intimate relationship with God. Jesus was born a Jew, and his teachings were built on the foundation of the Torah and the Old Testament. And so it is that Christians and Jews have much in common and share a natural mutual affinity.

Christians and Jews have both faced persecution throughout history, and hostility is again intensifying. And that persecution comes not just from radical Islamists, but also from secular progressives who now dominate Western culture.   

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/12/what_would_the_world_look_like_if_christ_had_never_been_born_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: What Would the World Look Like if Christ had Never Been Born?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 02:39:51 pm »
I would rather think about what the world would be like if the murderous pedophile psychopath Muhammed had never been born. Can you imagine how much Death, and War, and Rape, and Torture, and Murder, would be avoided?

If only someone had taken that nutball out when he was born. The world would be so much better for it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

Re: What Would the World Look Like if Christ had Never Been Born?
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 06:05:01 pm »
I would rather think about what the world would be like if the murderous pedophile psychopath Muhammed had never been born. Can you imagine how much Death, and War, and Rape, and Torture, and Murder, would be avoided?

If only someone had taken that nutball out when he was born. The world would be so much better for it.

If you want to go that route, consider Stalin, Mao, and Hitler first.