Author Topic: Woman accuses United of giving her first-class seat to Sheila Jackson Lee  (Read 3234 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Woman accuses United of giving her first-class seat to Sheila Jackson Lee
by Mandy Mayfield | Dec 24, 2017, 1:41 PM

A passenger on a United Airlines flight from Houston to Washington, D.C., accused the airline of giving her first-class seat to Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas.

The congresswoman, in turn, said it appeared the passenger targeted her "because I was an African-American woman."

Jean-Marie Simon, 63, said she purchased her flight for the last leg of her trip from Guatemala to Washington on Dec. 3 with 140,000 airline miles, the Houston Chronicle reported Saturday. When she attempted to board her flight on Dec. 18, she was informed her seat had been sold, and she was given a $500 voucher and re-seated in Economy Plus.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/woman-accuses-united-of-giving-her-first-class-seat-to-sheila-jackson-lee/article/2644329
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Woman accuses United of giving her first-class seat to Sheila Jackson Lee
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 07:13:18 pm »
"Know your place, peasant!"

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 08:08:38 pm »
"Know your place, [You Racisss] peasant!"

Fixed it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 08:32:25 pm »
If I had to give up a seat for, say, a soldier coming home, family members traveling to a funeral or to say goodbye to someone who is terminally ill or something special like that -- I would do it gladly. 

But for a racist idiot Washington DC elitist like Lee -- hell, I'd refuse the voucher and sue the airline.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 10:51:09 pm »
Reason #28 why I don't fly United.

And reason #1,732 why I don't vote Democrat.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2017, 12:44:45 pm »
Angry Passenger Says United Gave Her First-Class Seat To Dem Congresswoman

Posted By Henry Rodgers On 12:53 PM 12/24/2017 In | No Comments

A woman on a United Airlines flight from Houston to Washington, D.C., accused the airline of giving the seat she paid for to Texas Democratic Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee.

Jean-Marie Simon, 63, who works as an attorney in Washington, D.C., purchased a first class ticket on her trip from Guatemala but was told when boarding her seat had been taken. Simon claims to have purchased the tickets Dec. 3 using frequent flyer miles for her flight on Dec. 20, according to The Houston Chronicle.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/24/angry-passenger-says-united-gave-her-first-class-seat-to-dem-congresswoman/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

News
Airplane Mode
Dec 26 2017, 5:41 pm ET
Rep. Jackson Lee suspects she was accused in United incident because she’s ‘an African American woman’

by Daniella Silva and Jay Blackman

Texas Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee said Tuesday she felt she was targeted by a passenger accusing her of taking her first-class seat on a United Airlines flight “because I was an African American woman” as the airline said she was not given the seat because she is a congresswoman.

Passenger Jean-Marie Simon accused the airline of giving up her first-class seat on a flight earlier this month from Houston to Washington, D.C., to Jackson Lee, a Democrat, in a report in the Houston Chronicle.

more
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/airplane-mode/rep-jackson-lee-suspects-she-was-accused-united-incident-because-n832726
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That old race card sure gets played an awful lot by that Jim Brown wig wearing tired old hooptie.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

Georgia is an inspiration to the rest of the Country, excluding California of course. If they can get rid of their nut job black congresscritters, Texas can too.

SJL should have been officially redistricted away with the 2000 census. 
   *Incidentally Cynthia McKinney is currently teaching in Bangladesh.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goodwithagun

She’s a c word @mystery-ak won’t like me typing.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline corbe

The powers that be here are not gonna be happy if all you 'insensitive to other cultures' people, closet or otherwise, turn this into what gets Briefers in deep $hit here. 
    This can be done with respect (snark) I think, I hope, it could be a lot of fun......
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Sheila Jackson Lee, making stupid people everywhere seem as brilliant as Einstein was.

Offline RetBobbyMI

She has won each of the 5 elections by over 70% of the vote.  Must say something about her constituents.

Population (2015)   764,622[1]
Median income   37,079[2]
Ethnicity   
7.2% White
36.4% Black
3.9% Asian
42.7% Hispanic
0.36% Native American
9.4% other
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline corbe

One of the most gerrymandered districts in Texas, besides mine, is Hers and the El Paso region also. 
   The Texas Legislature and Courts is too scared to take that witch on.

Offline ArneFufkin

My first exposure to Jackson Lee was early in the Bush Presidency when the CBC had one of their always amusing "open order" House chamber speech nights.

It was mid February and big Sheila was listing all the alleged Bush insults and saying:

"Happy Valentimes Day Mr. President.  Happy Valentimes Day!"    Yeah, happy "Valentimes" Day, idiot.

Her stupidity as a Houston Rep about a NASA trip to Mars and the 400 year old Constitution  just speaks additional volumes.

Tryin' not to be racist here but ...  she's actually a leader of the CBC.   

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My first exposure to Jackson Lee was early in the Bush Presidency when the CBC had one of their always amusing "open order" House chamber speech nights.

It was mid February and big Sheila was listing all the alleged Bush insults and saying:

"Happy Valentimes Day Mr. President.  Happy Valentimes Day!"    Yeah, happy "Valentimes" Day, idiot.

Her stupidity as a Houston Rep about a NASA trip to Mars and the 400 year old Constitution  just speaks additional volumes.

Tryin' not to be racist here but ...  she's actually a leader of the CBC.

Even mentioning her name in any capacity beneath agreeing 100% with every Loony Tune assertion that pops out of her is 'Racist' Arne.

888high58888
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 08:27:38 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sheila Jackson Lee, making stupid people everywhere seem as brilliant as Einstein was.

Lee was a poster child for the old United Negro College Fund ad campaign "A mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste"

It has been reported that the Director gave orders that she was to be watered twice a day.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

... an absolute embarrassment to the whole state!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
   Georgia is an inspiration to the rest of the Country, excluding California of course. If they can get rid of their nut job black congresscritters, Texas can too.

Yeah well IIRC she's in a down town district that ensures she...and whomever she handpicks to replace her keeps getting elected.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee: Terror of the skies since 1995
by Philip Wegmann | Dec 26, 2017, 1:34 PM

...   Jackson Lee has been terrorizing the skies since coming to Congress in 1995.

The Democrat has developed a reputation for making life hell for any clerk, stewardess, or pilot unwilling or unable to make her three-and-a-half-hour flight anything less than glamorous. She takes advantage of federal travel perks to book multiple flights (only to cancel at the last minute and at no charge). She demands an upgrade to premier seats. She expects, in her words, “to be treated like a queen.”

Sometimes it gets ugly. For instance, when one peasant of a flight attendant failed to serve the food Jackson Lee requested, the congresswoman went wild. "Don't you know who I am?" she reportedly shrieked. "I'm Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. Where is my seafood meal? I know it was ordered!"   ...   Full story at Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

United Airlines apologizes to passenger who says U.S. Rep got her seat
CBS News, Dec 26, 2017

United Airlines has apologized and given a $500 travel voucher to a passenger who accused the airline of giving her first-class seat to U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, a Houston Democrat.

An airline spokeswoman said Monday that its internal systems show the passenger, Jean-Marie Simon, canceled her Dec. 18 seat from Houston to Washington, D.C. after a weather delay.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/united-airlines-apologizes-to-passenger-who-says-u-s-rep-got-her-seat/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
   One of the most gerrymandered districts in Texas, besides mine, is Hers and the El Paso region also. 
   The Texas Legislature and Courts is too scared to take that witch on.

It has nothing to do with that @corbe. It has to do with keeping the idiots corralled in as few districts as possible so more "good" people can get elected in the rest of the districts.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee: Terror of the skies since 1995
by Philip Wegmann | Dec 26, 2017, 1:34 PM

...   Jackson Lee has been terrorizing the skies since coming to Congress in 1995.

The Democrat has developed a reputation for making life hell for any clerk, stewardess, or pilot unwilling or unable to make her three-and-a-half-hour flight anything less than glamorous. She takes advantage of federal travel perks to book multiple flights (only to cancel at the last minute and at no charge). She demands an upgrade to premier seats. She expects, in her words, “to be treated like a queen.”

Sometimes it gets ugly. For instance, when one peasant of a flight attendant failed to serve the food Jackson Lee requested, the congresswoman went wild. "Don't you know who I am?" she reportedly shrieked. "I'm Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. Where is my seafood meal? I know it was ordered!"   ...   Full story at Washington Examiner

She also has the highest staff turn over rate in the entire congressional delegation.  Can't imagine why. /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RoosGirl

Lee was a poster child for the old United Negro College Fund ad campaign "A mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste"

It has been reported that the Director gave orders that she was to be watered twice a day.

I'm not going to say she's stupid, but her IQ came back negative.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Her racial rants at every turn are admired by her constituents, and are what they want to hear.

She will keep it up as it is re-election ticket.

United did not realize the extent of Sheila's privilege-taking when they purchased Continental and its Houston hub.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington