Author Topic: Gift-wrapped horse poop sends bomb squad to Steven Mnuchin's Bel Air mansion  (Read 1064 times)

Online corbe

Gift-wrapped horse poop sends bomb squad to Steven Mnuchin's Bel Air mansion

BY Nicole Hensley NEW YORK DAILY NEWS 

Updated: Sunday, December 24, 2017, 1:03 AM

Los Angeles police got a whiff of horse manure intended for Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin at his Bel-Air home Saturday night.

A neighbor discovered the Christmas-themed package on the driveway of the Trump cabinet member around 5:30 p.m. local time and called police, a Los Angeles Police Department official said.

The bomb squad opened the gift-wrapped surprise and found a “pretty good quantity” of horse manure inside, LAPD Sgt. Briggs said.

<..snip..>

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/suspicious-gift-wrapped-box-found-steve-mnuchin-driveway-article-1.3718156
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The search for suspects has been narrowed to the people who don't like him.  There are about 300,000,000 people being sought.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 06:59:02 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

Aren't you supposed to light the box on fire?

Online corbe

Merry Christmas, Steve.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Merry Christmas, Steve.

LOL

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Now that is a real Shitty present.

A bomb squad was dispatched to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin's posh Bel-Air neighborhood to investigate a suspicious package — that turned out to be filled with horse manure, NBC Los Angeles reported.

The package was addressed to Mnuchin, but was dropped off at a neighbor's house. It reportedly came with a Christmas card that contained a negative reference to Mnuchin and President Donald Trump. It also mentioned the massive tax bill Trump signed into law on Friday.

http://www.businessinsider.com/treasury-secretary-steve-mnuchin-sent-package-of-horse-manure-2017-12

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Psychologist takes credit for sending horse poop to Mnuchin
By Yaron Steinbuch
December 25, 2017 | 9:02a

An LA psychologist who thinks President Trump’s tax bill is a load of crap says he presented Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin with a stinker of a Christmas present, according to a report.

Robby Strong told AL.com he dropped off the box of horse manure at Mnuchin’s house as an “act of political theater” to hammer home the point that “Republicans have done nothing for the American worker.”

On Saturday, he posted several images on Facebook, one of which shows him posing with a shovel next to a gift-wrapped box, and another that shows the box full of what appears to be dung.

“I need someone to ride along and document my Secret Santa project. I’m going to hand deliver boxes of horse s—t to Steve Mnuchin over in Beverly Hills,” he added in a message.  ...
New York Post

Do you have to be crazy to be a psychologist?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline RoosGirl

Looks like Marty Stouffer.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
New York Post

Do you have to be crazy to be a psychologist?
The wife has been a biller for psychologists for years and I can tell you from experience that there is a significant percentage of psychologists that are fruitier than their patients. In all fairness Mnuchin should acquire a large box of bat guano to leave at the psychologists.

Online mountaineer

I used to play pickup basketball at a local college,  and the two psychology professors who participated had a lot of issues.  One later committed suicide.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I used to play pickup basketball at a local college,  and the two psychology professors who participated had a lot of issues.  One later committed suicide.

Probably couldn't stand losing a basketball game against a lady?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Probably couldn't stand losing a basketball game against a lady?
One of them really hated it when I blocked his shots. The other used his pointy elbows as a lethal weapon, a real dirty player.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The wife has been a biller for psychologists for years and I can tell you from experience that there is a significant percentage of psychologists that are fruitier than their patients. In all fairness Mnuchin should acquire a large box of bat guano to leave at the psychologists.
About half of the Psych majors I met in college were in the field to 'get their head together'.  It was scary to think of then, and hasn't gotten any better.

(Think about it. How many med students went into the field to learn how to take out their own appendix?)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis