Author Topic: Look who authored 'I Am So Sick of White Guys' coloring book  (Read 750 times)

rangerrebew

Look who authored 'I Am So Sick of White Guys' coloring book
« on: December 24, 2017, 11:20:48 am »
Look who authored 'I Am So Sick of White Guys' coloring book
Helps angry leftists cope in age of Trump
Published: 9 hours ago

Often called “snowflakes,” today’s young adults are regarded as more prone than previous generations to take offense and more emotionally vulnerable to views that challenge their own.

They’re often in the news spouting off about President Trump, whom they regard as the epitome of offensiveness.

Now they have their own coloring book.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/12/look-who-authored-i-am-so-sick-of-white-guys-coloring-book/#zYbJXCSjOmd4cj5Y.99

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Look who authored 'I Am So Sick of White Guys' coloring book
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 12:27:49 pm »

These are the self declared 'warriors for people of color'. As usual, both are snow White.
They are a couple of White guys getting rich on the backs of 'people of color' with obvious cultural appropriation.
And more than just that, as if that isn't bad enough, unless both of their own pictures are in their own book, they are also blatant hypocrites, as well as scammers.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 12:35:31 pm »
I am so sick of authoritarian homos.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 12:43:32 pm »

22222frying pan
Homo  &  Andy
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 12:50:04 pm »
22222frying pan
Homo  &  Andy

Yes, I am officially "panning" their book.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 12:51:34 pm »

Yes, I am officially "panning" their book.

888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 03:36:25 pm »
At the risk of being called homophobic, I think I liked it better when everybody knew who they were (Liberace, Paul Lynde, Truman Capote, etal) but they kept their mouths shut about it.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2017, 03:50:21 pm »
When you think about it, these guys might be on to something. If there is a twenty something college student who has to lay on pillows on the floor, next to a puppy, sucking on a lollipop, and coloring in a coloring book, to get a grip on himself, then he/she is correctly diagnosed. If someone would do that, at that age, then they really do have some kind mental issue such as regression, retardation, or maybe they have lost it.

What I'm getting at is that psychologists could use this book as a diagnostic tool. Because anyone over 12 who would accept it and actually use it, really does have a genuine mental malfunction. I don't know?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2017, 04:44:00 pm »
When you think about it, these guys might be on to something. If there is a twenty something college student who has to lay on pillows on the floor, next to a puppy, sucking on a lollipop, and coloring in a coloring book, to get a grip on himself, then he/she is correctly diagnosed. If someone would do that, at that age, then they really do have some kind mental issue such as regression, retardation, or maybe they have lost it.

What I'm getting at is that psychologists could use this book as a diagnostic tool. Because anyone over 12 who would accept it and actually use it, really does have a genuine mental malfunction. I don't know?
I'm open to the thought that anyone who has been exposed to reality as an adult i.e liberals and still rejects it has a severe mental problem.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2017, 05:00:04 pm »

'... but I'm not trying to get anyone to hate authoritarian homos or anything.'