Author Topic: Fire or demote Andrew McCabe before March  (Read 366 times)

Offline corbe

Fire or demote Andrew McCabe before March
« on: December 24, 2017, 08:08:22 pm »

Fire or demote Andrew McCabe before March

December 23, 2017   

By Scarlett Madison
ï‚™   

In March, 2018, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe will reach a career milestone. He’ll be eligible for full pension benefits. I hope I don’t sound petty when I say he should definitely be fired or at the very least demoted before then. It wouldn’t be in retribution for far-left leanings or the bias he potentially demonstrated while investigating Hillary Clinton last year. Doing so is all a matter of setting the FBI in the right direction now rather than waiting for him to retire.

Three months is a long time. We’ve had to suffer through incompetence when it comes to investigating government officials for long enough. Unlike many who are following the President’s lead in questioning the abilities of the FBI, I am limiting my ire to their political investigations. As we learned Friday, the FBI does a great job of protecting the people from many crimes, especially terrorism:

<..snip..>

http://noqreport.com/2017/12/23/fire-demote-andrew-mccabe-march/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Fire or demote Andrew McCabe before March
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 08:13:39 pm »
March to where? Is he a majorette or something?