Author Topic: Las Vegas shooting: FBI official says info on motive may take until next October to release  (Read 1410 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Las Vegas shooting: FBI official says info on motive may take until next October to release
By Greg Norman | Fox News

Want to finally know why Stephen Paddock gunned down 58 people in Las Vegas in early October?

Be prepared to wait a while – possibly until next October – the chief of the FBI’s Las Vegas office revealed this week during an interview in which he said the agency probably wouldn't brief the public until their report is released sometime before the tragedy’s first anniversary.

“Now that’s a long time for some people, but speaking for the FBI, that’s light speed, all right?” Special Agent in Charge Aaron Rouse told the Las Vegas Review-Journal on Wednesday.

Rouse said reports from other agencies investigating the mass shooting will be released at different times, but the FBI’s one is “focusing a large part on the why” which is “what everybody wants to know.”

more
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/22/las-vegas-shooting-fbi-official-says-info-on-motive-may-take-until-next-october-to-release.html

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sad to say it but my first thought:

In other words it's going to take them until next October to manufacture a story and bury all the government connections!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And it's a long time to let the CT types run rampant.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Trust our politicized FBI ??
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The man was a POS who wanted to inflict maximum casualties on a large crowd of people.

He'd studied other locations and different types of events until the logistics and opportunity made it possible.  It's really not complicated.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 05:44:58 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I agree with edpc's assessment above.

There is no "there" there.
Occam's Razor:
The reason they "aren't finding anything" is because there is next-to-nothing to find.

The guy left no manifesto, no explanation, not even a good-by note.
He told no one of his plans (unless the girlfriend is still stonewalling).
He amassed his arsenal quietly.
He moved it up to the room piecemeal and unobtrusively.

Again, a quiet, determined, and evil mind.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sad to say it but my first thought:

In other words it's going to take them until next October to manufacture a story and bury all the government connections!
Not to mention plant evidence and cover their tracks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

The investigation appears to have botched from the beginning.  Maybe it was simply a demented person who decided to take out a bunch of people.  I doubt it was terrorism.  But thanks to incompetence or deliberate sabotage of the investigation, we will never really know for sure.   Anything the FBI says now or might come up with by next October is really rather worthless.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
If anyone wants to look at a 'grand' conspiracy, they only need to look at MGM.  They've been the ones pulling strings, being obstructive, and pushing narratives.

They have a lot to lose in civil action.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 09:30:05 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Nice Christmas tree, @Smokin Joe!

Offline Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I agree with edpc's assessment above.

There is no "there" there.
Occam's Razor:
The reason they "aren't finding anything" is because there is next-to-nothing to find.

The guy left no manifesto, no explanation, not even a good-by note.
He told no one of his plans (unless the girlfriend is still stonewalling).
He amassed his arsenal quietly.
He moved it up to the room piecemeal and unobtrusively.

Again, a quiet, determined, and evil mind.
That is my guess now. No grand conspiracy. "It is what it is."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

That is my guess now. No grand conspiracy. "It is what it is."
If there is a grand conspiracy, it is to bury a story in a town where it would be bad for business.

C S Lewis