Author Topic: McCabe to leave FBI in coming months: report  (Read 821 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCabe to leave FBI in coming months: report
« on: December 23, 2017, 07:59:31 pm »
By Max Greenwood - 12/23/17 02:41 PM EST

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is planning to retire in the coming months amid accusations of partisanship and bias within the law enforcement agency.

The Washington Post reported Saturday that McCabe plans to step down in a few months when he is fully eligible for pension benefits. That is expected to happen in early March.

McCabe has weathered GOP criticism of the FBI for over a year, with Republicans questioning the agency's handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server and, more recently, the probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

more
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/366312-mccabe-to-leave-fbi-in-coming-months-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: McCabe to leave FBI in coming months: report
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 08:04:12 pm »
By Max Greenwood - 12/23/17 02:41 PM EST

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is planning to retire in the coming months amid accusations of partisanship and bias within the law enforcement agency.

The Washington Post reported Saturday that McCabe plans to step down in a few months when he is fully eligible for pension benefits. That is expected to happen in early March.

McCabe has weathered GOP criticism of the FBI for over a year, with Republicans questioning the agency's handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server and, more recently, the probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

more
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/366312-mccabe-to-leave-fbi-in-coming-months-report

It sickens me that the POS will get to just walk off into the sunset with all his benefits fully intact.  Just like that witch (Lois Learner) over at the IRS did.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 08:09:49 pm »
It sickens me that the POS will get to just walk off into the sunset with all his benefits fully intact.  Just like that witch (Lois Learner) over at the IRS did.

You should know by now that the govt' is the only place you fail up.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 08:12:16 pm »
You should know by now that the govt' is the only place you fail up.

I DO know...and it sickens me!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 08:49:50 pm »
As it is with making sausage and legislation, perhaps people who can't stand to watch politics shouldn't.

Bill Clinton isn't serving prison time for rape or for perjury. Obama and Hillary likely will serve no time, or other penalty, for their traitorous acts.

Since Nixon resigned, most people at large think him to have been a bad guy.

Since he skated free, most people think Bill Clinton to be a good guy.

The best that can realistically be hoped for is that some mid-level operatives in the Obama-Clinton junta-like regime, will be punished.

Note Mitchell, Halderman, Erlichman, Dean and others did served (easy) time in prison. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal#Final_legal_actions_and_effect_on_the_law_profession

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 08:55:38 pm »
Too bad President Trump can't fire him....BEFORE he's eligible for full retirement bennies.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline anubias

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2017, 09:38:36 pm »
You aren’t the only one this sickens @Bigun  I grow weary watching lawbreakers reap the rewards of their corruption.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2017, 09:46:12 pm »
As it is with making sausage and legislation, perhaps people who can't stand to watch politics shouldn't.

Bill Clinton isn't serving prison time for rape or for perjury. Obama and Hillary likely will serve no time, or other penalty, for their traitorous acts.

Since Nixon resigned, most people at large think him to have been a bad guy.

Since he skated free, most people think Bill Clinton to be a good guy.

The best that can realistically be hoped for is that some mid-level operatives in the Obama-Clinton junta-like regime, will be punished.

Note Mitchell, Halderman, Erlichman, Dean and others did served (easy) time in prison. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal#Final_legal_actions_and_effect_on_the_law_profession

Maybe it's time to dispense with that and begin to restore this once great republic!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2017, 11:03:23 am »
This may be why ....

McCabe draws blank on Democrats’ funding of Trump dossier, new subpoenas planned
Fox News, Dec 21, 2017, James Rosen, Jake Gibson

Congressional investigators tell Fox News that Tuesday’s seven-hour interrogation of Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe contained numerous conflicts with the testimony of previous witnesses, prompting the Republican majority staff of the House Intelligence Committee to decide to issue fresh subpoenas next week on Justice Department and FBI personnel.

While HPSCI staff would not confirm who will be summoned for testimony, all indications point to demoted DOJ official Bruce G. Ohr and FBI General Counsel James A. Baker, who accompanied McCabe, along with other lawyers, to Tuesday’s HPSCI session.

The issuance of a subpoena against the Justice Department’s top lawyer could provoke a new constitutional clash between the two branches, even worse than the months-long tug of war over documents and witnesses that has already led House Speaker Paul Ryan to accuse DOJ and FBI of “stonewalling” and HPSCI Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., to threaten contempt-of-Congress citations against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray.

“It’s hard to know who’s telling us the truth,” said one House investigator after McCabe’s questioning.

More:  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/20/mccabe-draws-blank-on-democrats-funding-trump-dossier-new-subpoenas-planned.html

Top FBI official linked to reporter who broke Trump dossier story
James Baker, the FBI's recently reassigned general counsel, was in touch with David Corn of Mother Jones in the fall of 2016, GOP sources said.
Politico, Dec 22, 2017, KYLE CHENEY and RACHAEL BADE

House Republicans are investigating contact between the FBI's top lawyer and a Mother Jones reporter in the weeks before the left-leaning outlet broke the first news story about the existence of a disputed dossier alleging ties between President Donald Trump and the Kremlin, according to two congressional GOP sources who described documents linking the two men.

The GOP sources said the documents — made available recently to lawmakers by the Department of Justice — revealed that James Baker, the FBI's general counsel, communicated with Mother Jones reporter David Corn in the weeks leading up to the November 2016 election. Corn was the first to report the existence of the dossier on Oct. 31 and that it was compiled by a former high-level western spy.
The Washington Post reported Thursday that Baker had been reassigned within the FBI, though the reason for the move was unclear.

More: https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/22/trump-dossier-fbi-james-baker-david-corn-mother-jones-316157

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2017, 11:16:30 am »

Donald J. Trump  Verified Account 
@realDonaldTrump

How can FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, the man in charge, along with leakin’ James Comey, of the Phony Hillary Clinton investigation (including her 33,000 illegally deleted emails) be given $700,000 for wife’s campaign by Clinton Puppets during investigation?

12:27 PM - 23 Dec 2017 

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/944665687292817415?p=v

@realDonaldTrump

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is racing the clock to retire with full benefits. 90 days to go?!!!
12:30 PM - 23 Dec 2017 

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/944666448185692166?p=v

@realDonaldTrump 

Wow, “FBI lawyer James Baker reassigned,” according to @FoxNews.
12:32 PM - 23 Dec 2017 

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/944667102312566784?p=v