Author Topic: Coming Attractions: New movie Chappaquiddick may threaten Kennedy mythology By Thomas Lifson  (Read 749 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 23, 2017
Coming Attractions: New movie Chappaquiddick may threaten Kennedy mythology
By Thomas Lifson

By the standards of the #MeToo movement, the late Senator Ted Kennedy was a monster, far worse than anything alleged about Harvey Weinstein. And he has never been held to account, by the media and historians, for his brutal crmies against women.  He not only accidentally killed one of his prey, Mary Jo Kopechne, he engaged in a vicious sexual assault in public, in the so-called “waitress sandwich” attack.  Readers unfamiliar with that incident are urged to read the undisputed account of the violent attack that was witnessed by fellow diners at Washington’s expensive La Brasserie restaurant.

Yet, his party and supporters – who almost universally attack a purported Republican “war on women” – called him the “lion of the Senate” and never held him to account.  In the current historical moment, as those who allegedly knew about Harvey Weinstein’s alleged crimes yet remained silent are facing blowback to their reputations, conservatives may well find themselves joined by feminists in taking on the reputation of “Teddy” – a nickname suggesting a lovable stuffed animal more than a callous user of women. 

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/coming_attractions_new_movie_emchappaquiddickem_may_threaten_kennedy_mythology.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I read the book "Senatorial Privilege, The Chappaquiddick Cover-up" by Leo Damore. It's a very harrowing narrative, the whole nuts and bolts of what happened.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Ted no longer cares! He skated through this life enjoying untold waitress sandwiches along the way and was given a hero's send off.  Nothing else mattered to him.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Ted no longer cares! He skated through this life enjoying untold waitress sandwiches along the way and was given a hero's send off.  Nothing else mattered to him.

Oh he cares now.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Oh he cares now.

I stand corrected!  You are ABSOLUTELY right!   888high58888

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The entire Kennedy clan is evil.

The old man Joe ran liquor illegally.
John made Clinton seem pale in womanizing in WH b y comparison.
Bobby did his share as well.
And we all know about Teddy.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The entire Kennedy clan is evil.

The old man Joe ran liquor illegally.
John made Clinton seem pale in womanizing in WH b y comparison.
Bobby did his share as well.
And we all know about Teddy.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Running illegal liquor is the least of Joe's sins. 

Please allow me to offer you an opportunity to further your knowledge of the man.

https://www.amazon.com/Fruits-Graft-Great-Depressions-Then/dp/0615458890/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1514132353&sr=8-1&keywords=wayne+jett+the+fruits+of+graft

The author is a friend as well as a very accomplished economist and author.

- J. R. R. Tolkien