Author Topic: Conservative Ben Shapiro knocks Twitter after filing Rosie O’Donnell harassment claim  (Read 737 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Conservative Ben Shapiro knocks Twitter after filing Rosie O’Donnell harassment claim
By Josh Delk - 12/23/17 02:36 PM EST

Conservative columnist Ben Shapiro knocked Twitter after filing a complaint alleging that former "View" host Rosie O'Donnell harassed him on the platform.

The conservative personality accused Twitter of "applying their own rules inconsistently" following a heated exchange over O'Donnell's comments toward GOP senators that Shapiro and other critics said was a violation of federal law.

O'Donnell told Shapiro to "suck my d--- ben" in a tweet that she later deleted, and taunted him for looking like a "high school junior" when he accused her of sexual harassment.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/366310-conservative-ben-shapiro-claims-rosie-odonnell-harassed-him
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

debrawiest

Ben vs Rosie? Almost seems unfair...

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
......taunted him for looking like a "high school junior" when he accused her of sexual harassment.

So does she.  In fact, she’d probably be useful on the varsity offensive line.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
‘NO VIOLATION’: After Rosie Tells Shapiro ‘Suck My D***’ And 'Lick Me,' Twitter Rules No Abuse
https://www.dailywire.com/news/25031/no-violation-after-rosie-tells-shapiro-suck-my-d-ben-shapiro?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=102516-podcast&utm_campaign=beingconservative

@mystery-ak

He should have just told her he doesn't like the taste of plastic and battery acid.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!